ice cube sucks

Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 10:23 AM

so fucking bad.if he just stoped trying so hard he would make what i watch on my tv so much better.fucking thug huh? are we there yet? lmfao

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: ice cube sucks

Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 12:50 PM

KID(only a kid would think like that) ice cube wasnt so famous and big from the begining... he became one of the best rappers of the world only with hard work.... u wont find rappers like ice cube in...every town :)

2. Re: ice cube sucks

Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 1:41 PM

1pistol9shots wrote:
    i am not with this guy , i liked ice cube , but i don't like him now ,

because ice cube insulted Jesus , by saying Jesus rolling some ass's on his song ' soul on ice ' .

am i correct ?

Cube says "Roll in on some ass just like Jesus".

This is in no way offensive. In the bible, John 12:14, It was prophesied that Jesus was to ride in on a ass (donkey) into Jerusalem. Quote: "And Jesus, having found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written,".

All Cube is saying is, he is rolling in on some DONKEY just like Jesus. I believe he is metaphorically trying to say that he is fulfilling his (or ours) prophecies. He is doing what is destined, and what has already been written.

I believe life is written out for us before we are even born. We are all destined for something.

$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$
    Keep It Gangsta Yall!!
    $-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$

3. Re: ice cube sucks

Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 7:26 PM

shut the fuck up u lil bitch bet u this is lil wayne hatin u hate cause u will neva be so get the fuck out nigga

4. Re: ice cube sucks

Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 8:13 PM

WHOEVER YOU ARE YOU BETTER STAY IN HIDDING,YOU FUCKIN WIT MY LIL BROTHER,I GUESS YOU AINT GOT SHIT ELSE TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE BUT TO FUCK AROUND WIT SOMEONE ELSES LIFE,I TELL YOU WHAT,DONT LET US FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE OR WHERE YOU AT,LOL YOU KNOW WHAT,WHATEVER YOU GOT TO SAY,JUST AINT WORTH PAYIN ATTENTION TO

5. Re: ice cube sucks

Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 9:55 PM

Copkilla wrote:
    1pistol9shots wrote:
    i am not with this guy , i liked ice cube , but i don't like him now ,

because ice cube insulted Jesus , by saying Jesus rolling some ass's on his song ' soul on ice ' .

am i correct ?

Cube says "Roll in on some ass just like Jesus".

This is in no way offensive. In the bible, John 12:14, It was prophesied that Jesus was to ride in on a ass (donkey) into Jerusalem. Quote: "And Jesus, having found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written,".

All Cube is saying is, he is rolling in on some DONKEY just like Jesus. I believe he is metaphorically trying to say that he is fulfilling his (or ours) prophecies. He is doing what is destined, and what has already been written.

I believe life is written out for us before we are even born. We are all destined for something.

$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$
    Keep It Gangsta Yall!!
    $-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$

That's exactly what he"s talkin about. Thanks for putting that out there.
    THE WARFARE IS MENTAL........

6. Re: ice cube sucks

Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 5:56 AM

lol u dumb duudee

7. Re: ice cube sucks

Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 6:01 AM

this dude prolly a lil wayne d rider lmao

8. Re: ice cube sucks

Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 10:28 AM

man, get the fuck outta here!
    you fuckin hater!

9. Re: ice cube sucks

Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 3:30 PM

show ya fuckin face ya cat so know who were belling at haha to mother fuckin Scared, fucker you scared

10. Re: ice cube sucks

Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 4:34 PM

WE LOVE THE HATERS...CUZ ALL THAT MEANS IS CUBE DOES SHOT THAT THE HATERS CANT...THANKS:)

11. Re: ice cube sucks

Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 2:59 AM

what the fuck are you??? a justin bieber fan??