I Am The West Delayed?

Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 7:32 AM

Was watching the Craig Ferguson show last night and Craig asked about new music and Cube said, "It'll be out LATER this year." Every other interview Cube has given July 13th as the date. Not to mention Best Buy pulled their pre-order page for I Am The West and Cube hasn't blogged on here in over a month about the album. I think we might get some official shitty news soon . Hope I'm wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vpTSXPvy6Q&feature=related

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: I Am The West Delayed?

Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 10:32 AM

Nawwww!!! this cant happening cube man..I be waiting for ur album. Hip hop needs this album in july!!!! plz cube!!! i carumba
    Srry for the bad english im spanish

2. RE: I Am The West Delayed?

Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 10:35 AM

IceCube4Ever wrote:
    NOOOOO!!! this can not happen i have been waiting forever for I AM THE WEST!!! We got like 20 somthing days till it drops..Maybe cube just forgot when his album is gonna drop or somthing maybe he has to much on his mind LOL IDK But i cant wait any longer cube!!!!! :(
    *IceCube4Ever*

We all waiting girl. But if it's real we gonna waiting 2 or three month .
    We 've been waiting 5 years for Detox 5 years too for Statlanta ...... Eve still not droppin her album.
    I wanna add that i already saw someone in here who said that it's strange that there is only one single from the album.

3. RE: I Am The West Delayed?

Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 11:13 AM

FYI...Amazon.com, FYE and CD Universe still have their pre-orders available and July 13th is still the listed date.

Also, I Rep That West is now available on ITunes for those of you who prefer to download it from there. It's 2.49 for the edited, explicit and instrumental version or .99 apiece.

4. RE: I Am The West Delayed?

Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 11:24 AM

hope u're not right

5. RE: I Am The West Delayed?

Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 8:54 AM

Ca$hOnly wrote:
    hope u're not right

Me too. We'll know soon enough though.

6. RE: I Am The West Delayed?

Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 11:26 PM

well i dont want any delays :/ , i
    need

this shit now !!!!

but lets face facts... no promo, no more singles, no tack list, no producers list, no guest list and it sopouse to come out next month.. its hard to belive, so i guess it will be delayed fo sure... :/
    SA all day

7. RE: I Am The West Delayed?

Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 12:34 AM

From what I hear some of the artist who dropped records are wack anyways.. I AM WEST would be 1K times better then the running! West SIDE Players.. ONE NATION AGAINST THE NORM!!!

8. RE: I Am The West Delayed?

Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 8:33 AM

well i hope it does come out july 13th but on cubes twitter page cube words were... "in the studio, grindin...gonna have a date for the album soon...stay tuned"

9. RE: I Am The West Delayed?

Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 8:59 PM

Hi_Man wrote:
    Maybe cause he don't wanna drop the album with Drake,Puffy,Eminem,The Roots,Plies& Big Boi the competition is gonna be rude this summer!!!!! So i guess if the album is delayed it's the reason.

But.... Lloyd Banks and 50 cent aiming for their releases later on this year, along with detox and shit...... so if cube delayed it... it was stupid..

10. Re: I Am The West Delayed?

Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 12:33 AM

Is it true???? I am the west in September!!!!! i can't wait Cube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Re: I Am The West Delayed?

Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 9:36 PM

guigs wrote:
    Is it true???? I am the west in September!!!!! i can't wait Cube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wait and see... If there is a Delay I dont think Cube would wait so long to announce it...he would've announced it by now...