wtf ice?

Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Yo man I grew up on N.W.A and all that shit and ice-cube was my hero, now he rappin about tellin me to drink some cool aid, wft yo? Thats not the ice cube I remember.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: wtf ice?

Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 5:51 PM

whats drink the kool aid mean

2. Re: wtf ice?

Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 12:51 AM

If you Google it and check Wikipedia and Urban Dictionary, this is what you'll find...

"Drinking the Kool-Aid" means becoming a firm believer in something: accepting an argument or philosophy wholeheartedly or blindly." "The term originated with the 1978 cult mass-suicide in Jonestown, Guyana where cult leader Jim Jones ordered his flock to commit suicide by drinking grape-flavored Kool-Aid laced with potassium cyanide."

3. Re: wtf ice?

Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 12:41 PM

mav72 wrote:
    If you Google it and check Wikipedia and Urban Dictionary, this is what you'll find...

"Drinking the Kool-Aid" means becoming a firm believer in something: accepting an argument or philosophy wholeheartedly or blindly." "The term originated with the 1978 cult mass-suicide in Jonestown, Guyana where cult leader Jim Jones ordered his flock to commit suicide by drinking grape-flavored Kool-Aid laced with potassium cyanide."

..yea shit fuck i was wondering that.. is the song actually supposed to be directly related to
    that whole mass suicide thing.. like did he do that intentionally or is it supposed to mean
    something else i dunno i dunno i dunno!
    i wanna hear sum more interviews with him already c'monnnn

4. Re: wtf ice?

Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 2:02 PM

If I tell you to drink the kool aid, basically im saying: get with it and get used to it.

nuff said

Newsletter Signup