13. Your Money Or Your Life
14. Nothing Like L.A.
15. All Day, Every Day
16. Fat Cat
http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/16015419/I-Am-The-West/Product.html

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: I Am The West Tracklisting?

Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 8:28 PM

Thing is... Man Vs Machine was suppost to be on here right? maybe he dropped it> Hmm?

2. Re: I Am The West Tracklisting?

Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 8:59 AM

why does new songs keep getting added or taken away lol i think this is bull shit cuz wheres man vs machine???
    *IceCube4Ever*

3. Re: I Am The West Tracklisting?

Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 5:27 PM

IceCube4Ever wrote:
    why does new songs keep getting added or taken away lol i think this is bull shit cuz wheres man vs machine???
    *IceCube4Ever*

Don't trust anything on the internet unless it's verifiable.

4. Re: I Am The West Tracklisting?

Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 10:10 PM

Westside_Ridah wrote:
    IceCube4Ever wrote:
    *IceCube4Ever*

Don't trust anything on the internet unless it's verifiable.

Yeah lol
    *IceCube4Ever*

5. Re: I Am The West Tracklisting?

Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 2:27 PM

Yea, I'll just wait till it actually comes out... I hope they put some thought into music order... I couldn't even listen to Raw Footage until I reworked the playlist order with extras...

6. Re: I Am The West Tracklisting?

Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 3:57 PM

mav72 wrote:
    Yea, I'll just wait till it actually comes out... I hope they put some thought into music order... I couldn't even listen to Raw Footage until I reworked the playlist order with extras...

I think this is now official.... Cuz... She Couldn't make it on her own isn't on anyother tracklist... but now man vs machine seems to be gone..

7. RE: Re: I Am The West Tracklisting?

Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 9:19 PM

Justp94 wrote:
    mav72 wrote:

I think this is now official.... Cuz... She Couldn't make it on her own isn't on anyother tracklist... but now man vs machine seems to be gone..

here this is a more reliable source amazon and man vs machine is on it and but not that faggot ass song she couldnt make it on her own as probally because its not going to be on his album but doughboy instead as its not an ice cube song http://www.amazon.com/I-Am-West-Ice-Cube/dp/B003NFM44E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1283400947&sr=8-1

8. Re: I Am The West Tracklisting?

Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 4:07 PM

Got the sampler... So it is the final... I still want to hear them two "VS" songs...

9. Re: I Am The West Tracklisting?

Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 1:11 PM

"Your Money Or Your Life" is so awesome...

Newsletter Signup