Where will you buy "I am the West" when it's released?

Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 12:08 PM

This question came to my mind some time now and I couldn't find a good answer for it, why? well, because I'm not from the US and the fuckin' itunes store doesn't have any music in the Romania store.
This really bugs me and it's frustrating because I want to show my support for Cube by buying his great music, but I'm not able because of the stupid record company and itunes distribution policy
How the fuck is it possible now, when we're in the internet era and people get access to information from all across the globe to still find these kind of restrictions that drive you to illegal practices just to be able to listen to your favorite artists the day they release their albums? this is fucked up.
And still record companies blame piracy for their falling profits when actually they don't give a shit about selling records to countries other than the ones with powerful economies... fuck this, because if it wasn't for torrents and the like I wouldn't have shit to listen to when it comes to music... only brain-dead music made for brainwashing stupid people and turning them into livestock.
So, I'm curious, where will you, the non-american Ice Cube fan buy the record from?

This shit needs to change and record companies need to get into their senses and realize they have to start selling in emerging countries and even poor ones, because there's a big public for good music there. yey yey

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Where will you buy "I am the West" when it's released?

Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 2:03 PM

yeah tell me about it ! i live in kosovo , the only option for me is to get it from my uncle which lives in US , he is coming october so that's my option lol

2. Re: Where will you buy

Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 4:35 AM

what the fuck can we do about it? nothin'...
    i live in Romania too and trust me our only option is to download it ilegally cuz u wouldn't find it in regular music stores and most of the people don't have credit cards like visa, mastercard and so we can't have it from itunes, amazon...
    hope Ice Cube will send me a free copy by himself lol
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hip-Hop is like wine, older is better!

3. Re: Where will you buy

Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 6:48 AM

Ca$hOnly wrote:
    what the fuck can we do about it? nothin'...
    i live in Romania too and trust me our only option is to download it ilegally cuz u wouldn't find it in regular music stores and most of the people don't have credit cards like visa, mastercard and so we can't have it from itunes, amazon...
    hope Ice Cube will send me a free copy by himself lol
    Hip-Hop is like wine, older is better!

that some gay shit... i think u just lazy mofo if u say so, or u broke.

same shit in Lithuania there i live, there is no music in music stores, u cant get shit here. but i started to buy music online, for like 4 years and i do it easy. my cd collection right now about 200 or more cd's.

just go to local bank, ask witch debet/credit card is acceptable online , get some cheap ass visa or maestro. then create account in pay pal and go buy any shit u want. otherwise u just lazy ass if u cant do it.

my ppl from all eastern europe buy online and no problems, Ukrain, Latvia,Estonia, Russia etc.. all buy online easy, and now u talking about your pour country and how u cant buy nothing... bullshit. just do something not sit near pc and cry..

SA all day

Newsletter Signup