Let's not Lose Ice Cube!!!

Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 4:49 PM

I can deal with the PG movies and maybe ice cube action figures later on...

but DAYUM!
how do you name an album "I am the WEST" when most of the tracks sound like Gucci mane's shit!!!
bubble gum, south beats.

Raw footage was fucken classic!
thats an album I can bump 'every' song.
and dont get me wrong:
a couple of songs on this new album are dope as fuck.
but I can't cruise around bumping
"won't you google me bitch....."
LOL SMH
thats a No-No.

alot of these west coast rappers are trying so hard to sound like southern rappers.
the game, Dr. dre, snoop dogg, and now ice Cube!
Please get back on this gangsta shit cube.
it may be 2010.
but that dont mean you gotta "rap like others, for money..to spend on them dubbs"

Replies to This Posting

1. MMC avatar MMC

Re: Let's not Lose Ice Cube!!!

Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Grand-Finale wrote:
    man ya'll saound like bitches, cube makes music the way he feels and likes so shut the fuck up if u don't like it!

Great comment!!!!

2. Re: Let's not Lose Ice Cube!!!

Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 1:25 PM

MMC wrote:
    Grand-Finale wrote:
    man ya'll saound like bitches, cube makes music the way he feels and likes so shut the fuck up if u don't like it!

Great comment!!!!

LMAO?, nobody said we hate his music so you just sound dumb and the person that commented "Great comment!!!!!!!!" is a dumb ass for replying to your post.

3. Re: Let's not Lose Ice Cube!!!

Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 1:59 AM

irishyouth wrote:

I agree with you 100 percent cube needs to hook back up with muggs he really does when you listen to the predator album muggs produce tracks like, now I gotta wet cha, we had to tear this mothafucka up

yeah, but it was like 20 years ago, but MUGGS is fuckin monster, he is one of the greatest music makers in hip-hop now. he have that nwa attitude, he do "FUCK U MUSIC", no radio, no tv frendly pop shit, he still raw as a fuck! if u havent heard go chek MUGGS vs series - Muggs vs GZA, Muggs vs Sickjacken, Muggs vs PLanet Asia AND DEFENTLY MUGGS VS ILL BILL, this shit raw as a fuck! and imagine how dope would be if he and cube do an album....

and in his ast interview he said that Cube is his favorite rapper ever... so...
    SA all day

4. Re: Let's not Lose Ice Cube!!!

Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 5:37 PM

i agree to your opnion in some points bro. I rep that west is not a whack track. its a lil bit funny maybe. but his lyrics are great as always. tha only thing i hate on this track is tha singer. his voice is so anonying.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I REP THAT WEST

5. Re: Let's not Lose Ice Cube!!!

Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 12:15 PM

Yall god-damn right! Cube stop thinking about ca$h and make the real gangsta rap. Like you said: ˝I am the father of this gangster shit...˝