"I Am The West" - Win or Fail ?

Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 7:12 AM

Today is 28th September, the big day !
So what y'all think about the new Ice Cube gangsta shit? Is it good or weak? is it a WIN or a FAIL ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hip-Hop is like wine, older is better!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replies to This Posting

1. Re:

Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 9:52 AM

in this album cube made the dopest songs in his carrer and the wackest songs in his career all togther dopest like drink the kool aid and hood robbing and too west coast, and the wackest like she couldn't make it on her own man fuck it!!!! cube it's a muthafuckin south style this song not west coast g shit!!! but even with that the album did win 8.5/10 and if he didn't drop those wack tracks the album would be best one in hip hop after the year 2000. coz she couldnt make it on her own fucked the album up!!!!!

NWA 4 LIFE

2. Re: "I Am The West" - Win or Fail ?

Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 12:50 PM

MC Ren the ruthlessvillain wrote:
    in this album cube made the dopest songs in his carrer

lol what? go listen to the classicks noob.
    SA all day

3. Re: "I Am The West" - Win or Fail ?

Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 2:52 PM

A WIN WITHOUGHT A DOUBT I HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT IT!!!

4. Re: "I Am The West" - Win or Fail ?

Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 10:19 AM

well more i listen to it the more i understand that this album is fail. not win 4 sure.
    SA all day

5. Re: "I Am The West" - Win or Fail ?

Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 12:53 PM

big win the sounds are perfect for 2010 and of course he split rhyme like never
    Once again DON MEGA DID IT

6. Re: "I Am The West" - Win or Fail ?

Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 1:56 AM

the whole albm is dope myn..no doubt..dope beats to...

7. Re: "I Am The West" - Win or Fail ?

Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 1:57 AM

all i do is lean back..

8. Re: "I Am The West" - Win or Fail ?

Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 8:29 AM

win!!!not hard like old records but still kickin asses!now is 2011 u can't make old school beats!

9. Re: "I Am The West" - Win or Fail ?

Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 2:37 PM

Well, at first I thought it was good... But, now... I don't even wanna Re-Listen to it anymore... his other albums I love listening over and over again... this one for me now.. is a BIG FAIL.

10. Re: "I Am The West" - Win or Fail ?

Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 4:24 PM

It was only hella dope wen it had the west coast shit on it like Too West Coast and I Rep That West and Life In California and etc....that southern new sounding shit was like wtf?? lol such as all day everyday and urbanian was just wierd....but the cd was still dope as fuck!!!!! Ice Cube is still the best rapper ever and ill always hear wat he got to say... WEST UP!!!

11. Re: "I Am The West" - Win or Fail ?

Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 11:50 PM

yeah big fail.... well sometimes i give a spin to this album, ofc skippin gay songs but still this shit dont have any replay value like raw futage and iam not talking about classicks from 90s...

hope next album gunna be good.
    SA all day

12. Re: "I Am The West" - Win or Fail ?

Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 9:17 PM

Justp94 wrote:
    Well, at first I thought it was good... But, now... I don't even wanna Re-Listen to it anymore... his other albums I love listening over and over again... this one for me now.. is a BIG FAIL.

c'mon son!

13. Re: "I Am The West" - Win or Fail ?

Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 3:22 AM

Win, I haven't heard a bad album yet come from Cube. Like most artists, U will like one album more than another. I do like his political songs and the ones about the damn cops because we can all relate to those. Just think about how the Bush Administration raped and pillaged this country for 8 years and got away with it and billions of $. And how close we came to having someone as stupid as that lying ass bitch Palin in the White House continuing Bush's lunitic activities. I hope Cube keeps saying it like it is and keeps it Gangsta for real. Then, we all win. Peace.