Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Ice Cube - Crack Baby

Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:56 AM

dope

2. Re: Ice Cube - Crack Baby

Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 11:35 AM

Cool... That was a good Raw Footage bonus extra from Best Buy.. Other Best Buy exclusives were "Don't Make Me Hurt Ya Feelings" and "Why We Thugs (Live)." The iTunes extras were "Believe It or Not" and "Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It (Remix)."

My favorite line on this song is:

"He looked at me like, "Cube I thought you was a soldier..." I am n*gga, but not for a Coca cola..."

Concrete was another extra from Raw Footage that leaked but it leaked in such bad condition in mono (no right or left channels)... I never could enhance my version to where it was perfect...

There was another extra that also was supposed to be on Raw Footage but I don't think it ever leaked... I forget the name though...

3. Re: Ice Cube - Crack Baby

Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 11:47 AM

I had to EDIT because my HTML tags were thrown out for some reason...

4. Re: Ice Cube - Crack Baby

Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 1:36 AM

mav72 wrote:

There was another extra that also was supposed to be on Raw Footage but I don't think it ever leaked... I forget the name though...

I think that's "Raised in the Hood". I've been searching frantically for it for ages so no, i don't think it leaked
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know the side!

Newsletter Signup