R.E.D, Detox or Doggumentary ?

Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 12:20 PM

Which of these Westcoast albums will be the best?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: R.E.D, Detox or Doggumentary ?

Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 7:34 AM

Istanbuls most Wanted wrote:
    Which of these Westcoast albums will be the best?

none. all sucks. EVIDENCE "CATS AND DOGS" gonna be westcoast classick. not GAYme,dre or dogg.

dre fell off long time ago, now he cant do any shit he did back in 90s. even his new single is wack and ppl not really like it, first single was suppose to be atomic bomb, but its not, its more like average boring shit no body interested in. but it will sell for sure. cuz dre is nolonger westcoast rapper, now he is BRAND, like headphones for 500$, ppl will buy this shit only cuz its dre.

GAYme is a faggot bitch, fuck him and fuck his albums. go suck 50s dick bitch ass...

Snoop is 100% sellout. ofc, sometimes he is doing good shit, like blue carpet album, shit was bangin. if he will go that direction we can have good west album, but after that "WET" gay shit i dont believe any more that doggumentary gonna be any close to blue carpet. well at least i hope there is gonna be 5-7 good songs.
    SA all day

2. Re: R.E.D, Detox or Doggumentary ?

Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 1:33 PM

I'm going for Detox. Like Cha$hOnly said, he worked a lot on that. And nowadays Dre is still keeping it Gangtsa, while Snoop and Game are going to the commercial side. They wanne earn more fame and cash.
    But a couple of songs of Snoop are not that bad, like D Only Thang and Gangbang Rookie.
    Still going for Detox!

3. Re: R.E.D, Detox or Doggumentary ?

Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 5:44 AM

Good question i'm agree with Sickdog on this one, i really like Game but the lasts annoucement like: Lady Gaga is on the album she is real, or the fact that Pharell is the producer....... and the album is nowhere.
    The mixtape are good but i don't feel the album.
    Snoop is ..... Snoop he went commercial a long time ago
    Dre his last dope production is Ridaz on Em's album and it's not fire, since The Documentary Dre's productions are Weak, since 2005 i only liked Hustlers,Ridaz that's all , some people will say Catalina but personnaly i don't like it. And above all Kush is boring we are fed up with that piano stuff.... same old shit.
    And no Dre isn't gangsta he went commercial too.
    One of my friends told me that Kush is the single before THE single, i hope he is right.

4. Re: R.E.D, Detox or Doggumentary ?

Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 12:31 PM

I'm about pulling my hair out trying to remember a name of a song. Its Ice Cube with another artist in a car or sitting on a car ....ring any bells? Please help. I like the song and the beat, but cannot remember the song name. I only heard it once. PLEASE HELP. Thanks.

5. Re: R.E.D, Detox or Doggumentary ?

Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 1:21 PM

Revenge Of The Barracuda. Nuff said.

$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$
    Keep It Gangsta Yall!!
    $-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$

6. Re: R.E.D, Detox or Doggumentary ?

Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 12:23 AM

I wanna say Detox..but Snoops sounds like it has potential.

7. Re: R.E.D, Detox or Doggumentary ?

Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 12:36 PM

The Best is I AM THE WEST homeboy !!

8. RE: R.E.D, Detox or Doggumentary ?

Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 6:55 AM

il get them all but i think i will listen doggumentary first ^^_^^

9. Re: R.E.D, Detox or Doggumentary ?

Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 6:09 AM

R.E.D
    fuck detox(kush &i need a doctor)

10. Re: R.E.D, Detox or Doggumentary ?

Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 7:24 AM

I think it shud B DETOX thang then comes #doggumentary shit thnx 2 realwizkhalifa, NBtpain and devon tha dude 4 dat ish, dey still all west gangstaz anyway.

11. Re: R.E.D, Detox or Doggumentary ?

Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 11:42 PM

they all got a potential of being dope

12. Re: R.E.D, Detox or Doggumentary ?

Mon, May 2, 2011 at 12:31 AM
  13. Re: R.E.D, Detox or Doggumentary ?

Wed, May 4, 2011 at 7:51 AM

I am the West :D

14. Re: R.E.D, Detox or Doggumentary ?

Thu, May 5, 2011 at 9:20 AM

Detox

15. RE: R.E.D, Detox or Doggumentary ?

Fri, May 6, 2011 at 2:30 AM

Revenge Of The Barracuda. i bumped this shit from st Louis to orlando, and every track is pretty much the shit.
    i havent herd R.E.D or Detox but snoops new shit was just sad, i mean id rather have my dick ran over by a 18 wheel truck before i listen to it agin. so bad i didnt even steal it off line.

16. Re: R.E.D, Detox or Doggumentary ?

Tue, May 10, 2011 at 4:15 AM

probably detox or RED. but most likely detox

Newsletter Signup