The GAME & Ice Cube

Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 1:22 PM

Yo dudes, i really enjoy The Game's music. But the fact that he was signed to Aftermath(Dr.Dre) makes me feel like The GAME and Ice Cube are not in good connection. Could anybody help me with understanding their relationship, so i can choose between 1 of them.

thanks
Love America!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: The GAME & Ice Cube

Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 11:51 PM

The Game's favourite rapper is Ice Cube!
    |there will never be to much ice cube music for me to handle!|

2. Re: The GAME & Ice Cube

Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 4:26 AM

i would suggest buying Cubes' latest album " I A The West" and hearing what Cube says bout Game for yaself.
    Game refrences Cube in his lyrics too.
    what's aftermath got to do with?
    BONeZ

3. Re: The GAME & Ice Cube

Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 8:07 AM

Let me explain:
    After Ice Cube left NWA, Dr. Dre founded Aftermath and Ice Cube founded Lench Mob. I thought these two are rivals or something. On one hand The Game worked with Dre, but on the other hand, i heard game saying 'ice cube is my favorite rapper' in one of his songs. This confused me a lot.
    Love America!

4. Re: The GAME & Ice Cube

Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 8:51 AM

HEAVYDAMAGE wrote:
    Let me explain:
    After Ice Cube left NWA, Dr. Dre founded Aftermath and Ice Cube founded Lench Mob. I thought these two are rivals or something. On one hand The Game worked with Dre, but on the other hand, i heard game saying 'ice cube is my favorite rapper' in one of his songs. This confused me a lot.
    Love America!

yeh once upon a time they had beef cube and dre but all of that is in the past they have got nothing but respect for eachother

Newsletter Signup