Album

Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 1:58 PM

My fav. album is Letahl Injection. I can jam to whole album, all the time, during good times, and cruzin time, you dig???:angry:

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Album

Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 5:01 PM

Death Certificate.. no doubt..

2. Re: Album

Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 11:14 PM

How could you possibly choose!?! Anything (sans W & P 2, which is still good) can be bumped at any time!! Also, is there going to be another Sydney, Australia concert? That last one was tha shit:excl::excl::excl:

3. Re: Album

Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 1:30 PM

My favorite - Predator

4. RE: Album

Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 2:59 PM

SO HARD TO CHOOSE FROM BUT FOR ME LEHTAL INJECTION OR PREDATOR ALL CUBES ALBUMS ARE CLASS ANYWAYS

5. RE: Album

Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 6:20 PM

Lethal Ingection

6. RE: Album

Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 1:01 PM

Raw Footage

7. RE: Album

Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 9:39 PM

Lethal Injection is definitaly my favorite Ice Cube album, it's funny, I was actually bumpin' it last night. All of Cube's albums before Lethal Injection are classics to me too though.

" Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin' " - DJ Quik

8. RE: Album

Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 8:24 AM

Most fav ones: AmeriKKKa's Most wanted till Lethal Injection.

9. RE: Album

Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 9:34 PM

DEATH CERTIFACATE

10. RE: Album

Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 5:57 AM

I appreciate all Ice Cube's albums (Cube is a great song writter and from album to album, he made me like his music more)...i'm listening the RAW FOOTAGE LP, from the first to the last track and I like all tracks (my favourite song from raw footage album is 'TAKE ME AWAY' in colabo with Butch Cassidy ;;))...PS:its hard for me, to say that I have only one favourite album because, Cube has a large discography and numerous great tracks!!!Props

11. RE: Album

Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 6:34 AM

well long time ago my fav album was lethal injection (and stil i LOVE IT) but later i decide to chek out other shit... so righ now i cant say wich album is best for me... some times i can listen to amerikkkas most wanted 24/7 other day iam bumping raw futage... i can find good shit in all his albums.

SA all day

12. RE: Album

Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 6:58 AM

ICE-CUBE BIG FAN wrote:
    I appreciate all Ice Cube's albums (Cube is a great song writter and from album to album, he made me like his music more)...i'm listening the RAW FOOTAGE LP, from the first to the last track and I like all tracks (my favourite song from raw footage album is 'TAKE ME AWAY' in colabo with Butch Cassidy ;;))...PS:its hard for me, to say that I have only one favourite album because, Cube has a large discography and numerous great tracks!!!Props

That's my favorite song on Raw also, absolutely spot on gee.

Newsletter Signup