game to westside connection??

Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 2:52 PM

from dubcnn:

The following news has not been confirmed by official sources, but it is what dubcnn is hearing right now... Word is that after the release of Ice Cube's new album "Raw Footage", he will probably be hitting the studio to work on a new Westside Connection album.

Now for those thinking that Mack 10 has reunited with Ice Cube and WC, we have to dissapoint you. From what we're hearing, it is likely that The Game will be replacing Mack 10 as the third member of WSC. You can get a first taste of the trio on "Raw Footage" on a track, ironically titled "Get Use To It".

The Game also made an appearance on WC's last album "Guilty By Affiliation" on the track "West Coast Voodoo", and Ice Cube made an appearance in The Game's current hit single "Game's Pain", where Game calls Cube his favorite rapper.

We are still waiting on a confirmation from the artists, but dubcnn will be keeping you updated as always!

what do ya think? if it happen?? i think itll be tight but nobody can ever replace mack 10 for sure but itll be cool thoughts bout this??

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: game to westside connection??

Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 2:53 PM

by the way sorry if i put it in the wrong section im pretty new here..

2. Re: game to westside connection??

Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 3:33 PM

i think it would be amazing, but i disagree with you about mack 10. nothing personal to the guy, but i think he's easily replaceable. the game is, in my opinion, far better than him.

3. Re: game to westside connection??

Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 6:25 PM

The Game just does not have that deep hard voice.. he sounds young when rapping with 2 proven older rappers like Ice Cube and WC. he can flow, but just not 'convincing' to me and seems out of place

4. Re: game to westside connection??

Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 12:53 AM

I like the Game a lot, but i have too agree with Westsiiide

5. Re: game to westside connection??

Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 6:36 AM

MACK 10 has got a better voice than GAME for WESTSIDE CONNECTION. For me nobody can replace the voice of MACK 10.

6. Re: game to westside connection??

Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 5:07 PM

it has too be false since game said LAX will be his last album

so yeh i dont like game either way if he joins them in westside connection their is another cd's i wont buy

but cube and WC are killa

cant wait till aug. 19th

7. Re: game to westside connection??

Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 8:24 PM

yeh, i was always down with Mack 10, but he's no Cube, and the game don't fit like 10 did...so I'm likely to skip that CD too (unless i get it just to support Cube)

8. Re: game to westside connection??

Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 3:00 PM

talk is cheap...some of ya make Cube's website sound like a hataz base. Yeah we all love Mack 10 he got some crazy punch line asnd that ain't no lie.

Game is one of the best in hip hop today, i believe the best thing that can happen to a up and coming young rapper is being coached by the best. since they say dre brings the best out of game wha chu think can bring out of game? probably some of the greatest shit that's gonna go down in history of hip hop. like i said talk is cheap but i mean what i'm saying.

9. Re: game to westside connection??

Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 5:24 PM

Not sayin game can't rap...just that i don't think his flow fit with WC. that's just me...but i guess time will tell.

10. Re: game to westside connection??

Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 12:09 AM

Ya he said that but in a interview not that long ago he said its not the last one period
    he said he would still be down to do tracks and underground shit
    he said that maybe he would still realses mixtapes and shit
    he also denied joining WSC
    but still not to take anything from Mack 10 but The Game is easily the replacement for Mack
    Way better overall rapper
    well except for the whole voice thing but still would make a good addition

WestSide4Life!!!

11. Re: game to westside connection??

Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 12:45 AM

time gonna tell playa...but everything i read says game is comin to westside, so looks like you'll be a happy mf