??

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Ice Cube, The Game & WC - Get Used To It

Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 1:13 AM

my badd the other link is gay here go a better one
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/157176842539abec/

2. Re: Ice Cube, The Game & WC - Get Used To It

Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 6:23 PM

the beat is a little soft - that piano at the ends gotta go. lyrics are pretty tight... not as angry and hard + political like I like it, but still solid. once again, they used Keith David's rough voice at the end

so that is what, 4 tracks pre released now?? WTF.. at this rate, there will be no album to buy

3. Re: Ice Cube, The Game & WC - Get Used To It

Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 6:38 AM

Excellent song.

4. Re: Ice Cube, The Game & WC - Get Used To It

Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 7:14 AM

this song is smokin hoooooooot

5. Re: Ice Cube, The Game & WC - Get Used To It

Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 4:31 AM

hmm he's probebly joining... i dunno, maybe the rumors about the WSC is true.. even though i don't hope.

6. Re: Ice Cube, The Game & WC - Get Used To It

Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 6:18 AM

Well originally i agreed when i thought there were only 12 tracks, but now that there are 16 [and probably an intro, so 15] i don't mind so much. Check out tha sampler... its da bomb shit

7. Re: Ice Cube, The Game & WC - Get Used To It

Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 8:12 PM

don't really matter how much they pre release, either way I gots to have all da shit Cube puts out. sure nuf there gonna be sum bonus tracks and shit. i find i'm down wit da cuts no one talks about jus as much as da more popular shit anyhow

8. Re: Ice Cube, The Game & WC - Get Used To It

Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 5:44 PM

an article i found referencing cube and da game:

Ice Cube has revealed to his inner-circle that famed trio Westside Connection will return after several years of hiatus.

Although not confirmed by either party, further details said that estranged member Mack 10 would be replaced by none other than Compton rapper The Game, both are Blood affiliates in the group, the original West Side Connection featured Crip and Blood members.

Westside Connection originated on Mack 10’s self-titled album on the song “Westside Slaughterhouse.” The group would release seminal coastal-war album Bow Down the following year, spawning the hit of the same name and “Gangsters Make The World Go Round.” The trio, also including veteran emcee WC, had public feuds with both Common and Cypress Hill.

After platinum success on their debut, the trio released 2004’s Terrorist Threats. The gold-certified disc was quickly followed with the group’s disbanding. WC subsequently signed to Ice Cube’s Lench Mob Records label. There, he released Guilty By Affiliation. The Game appeared on “West Coast Voodoo” on that album. The Compton rapper also appears, with Cube and WC on Cube’s upcoming album Raw Footage on the song “Get Used To It,” perhaps an allusion to the upcoming group revival. Ice Cube is also on The Game’s L.A.X. album, on the song “State of Emergency.”

9. Re: Ice Cube, The Game & WC - Get Used To It

Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 10:43 PM

Speaking of bonus tracks, does anyone have a high quality version of "Pockets Stay Fat"? Mine is VERY low quality, it sounds like its coming out of a phone speaker...

10. Re: Ice Cube, The Game & WC - Get Used To It

Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 8:10 AM

sup dawg I got one

11. Re: Ice Cube, The Game & WC - Get Used To It

Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 10:36 PM

That IS good news. Can you... "provide" it

12. Re: Ice Cube, The Game & WC - Get Used To It

Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 10:52 PM

bruh - aint really got a way to get it to you, but you can also get it off the web for less than a dollar. check out da link

http://www.amazon.com/Pockets-Stay-Fat/dp/B000SZDJCI

13. Re: Ice Cube, The Game & WC - Get Used To It

Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 7:07 AM

Thanks, but i think I'll just get it off iTunes. Cant do that right now, as iTunes won't install but after i reinstall windows i should be good to go :smile:

14. Re: Ice Cube, The Game & WC - Get Used To It

Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 1:49 PM

ice is a g and get used 2 it is gangsta
    game probs join lench mob

15. Re: Ice Cube, The Game & WC - Get Used To It

Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 6:05 AM

classic song

16. Re: Ice Cube, The Game & WC - Get Used To It

Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 11:52 PM

...One of my favorites on the album. Props Cube!

17. Re: Ice Cube, The Game & WC - Get Used To It

Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 4:24 PM

yeah.. it has grown on me now. I like it much better than when I first heard it fo sure

18. Re: Ice Cube, The Game & WC - Get Used To It

Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 11:44 AM

I still can't "get used to" Cube's verse, he tried too hard when writing the lyrics to make every single damn line rhyme! The song would have been good with a different verse from Cube and it would have been GREAT if Cube's verse AND the beat had changed. I considered doing a remix but that would've been even worse so why bother hehe

19. RE: Ice Cube, The Game & WC - Get Used To It

Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 3:51 PM

cube wc and game can t get no better