New extract of his next solo album Raw Footage : It Takes A Nation

Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 7:06 PM

A new extract of Raw Footage is available, it's entitled It Takes A Nation and is produced by EMILE.

Raw Footage probably will release August 19 on his label Lench Mob Records.

I let you listen the new song :

http://www.zshare.net/audio/10939729e1d286ce/

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: New extract of his next solo album Raw Footage : It Takes A Nation

Tue, May 13, 2008 at 10:39 AM

it is solid... angry and political... great beat.. the Cube I love to hear... but it is not near as good as GRMMDI

even some recycled lyrcis in it "so bang this with the 4 5 stainless..."

but if this, and GRMMDI are any indications of what's coming from Raw Footage.... its gonna be hard, raw and bangin

"these 32 teeth will give you grief"- that's tight

2. Re: New extract of his next solo album Raw Footage : It Takes A Nation

Fri, May 16, 2008 at 6:33 PM

I like Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It but I prefer It Takes A Nation.

3. Re: New extract of his next solo album Raw Footage : It Takes A Nation

Tue, May 27, 2008 at 5:43 AM

Both tracks are crazy and i am constantly struggling to choose a favourite! Originally GRMMDI was my fav (obviously), then i got ITAN and was happy for new material, so i liked that. THEN i decided the lyrics weren't as good as GRMMDI, and changed my mind again but now i consider them equal. I just keep hoping that a new song will come out soon that is more in the vein of his past tracks. Cube used to tell stories through his songs like in "Once upon a time in the Projects" and "Ghetto Vet". His greatest songs were written that way...

4. Re: New extract of his next solo album Raw Footage : It Takes A Nation

Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 2:35 AM

I wish i still had a decent sound system or vehicle, lol, cuz that sounds like it would beat along with the lyrics.

Newsletter Signup