NWA???

Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 9:59 AM

Is it true NWA are gettin back together or not???

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: NWA???

Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 11:49 AM

No, but it WAS true. Earlier on 2000 or 2001 Cube, of course without Eazy-E, Dre, Ren and even Snoop Dogg wanted to reunion N.W.A. It couldn't happen cuz' some of them were too busy with their own works. They also had problems with the record labels such as Interscope, No Limit and Priority cuz' obtaining the name, N.W.A . They would make an album called "Not these niggaz again". But like I said, it could NEVER happen.

----------------------------------------------

Anyway I'm happy that they didn't reunion. It's like you're remaking classics, but remaking often ain't shit. So I guess a reunion of N.W.A wouldn't be great. Also because of Snoop Dogg. He ain't shit like in his ol' times, you know. But this here is just my opinion :)

2. Re: NWA???

Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 4:36 AM

just leave it with mc ren dre cube and bring back dj yella that be cool but yeah it suppose to be reunited but never happen

3. Re: NWA???

Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 2:01 PM

i know they tryed da 'helter skelter' project by N.W.E (niggaz without eazy)

4. Re: NWA???

Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 4:16 PM

No Eazy means no NWA:angry:

5. tax avatar tax

Re: NWA???

Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 9:52 PM

:smile:i love the world most dangerous group
    n.w.a

6. Re: NWA???

Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 5:24 PM

the chin check track that they did together on the next friday album was tight, not sure a whole album would have worked tho, with snoop in eazys place

7. RE: NWA???

Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 9:14 AM

The chin check was hella gr8.. could be nice if they did a reunion again = )

8. RE: NWA???

Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 3:05 AM

did everyone forgot the song called hello? it was in ice cubes peace album the artwork i had was nwa plus ice cube

the hello track was the first reunion attempt and that was without snoop and that song was hella sick

9. Re: NWA???

Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 1:55 AM

Man... I know there be all this label bullshit and excuses. But I bet I can put together a Facebook group called "A million Niggaz want a NWA reunion" and I could TRIPLE that amount! They don't even have to go by NWA. I just want to see an album with Dre, Cube and Ren. Snoop doesn't really fit to me. Now I hear Dre isn't even putting Cube and Ren on "Detox" Thats on some bullshit! There is still a buzz about it. Its frustrating. But fuck it, I guess I gotta stick to watching "Chin Check" live on Farmclub, and the "Hello" video on youtube. FML.