Ice Cube - Damn Homie! Sic Them Youngins on Em......

Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 6:06 PM

I like Damn Homie.......
It sounds real, like it sounds mature and at the same time it's like saying, look at me now, I like it....

Sic them youngins on em?
Well it doesn't sound like Cube, I mean the lyrics, like some of the phrases he using are quite modern, like goin Ham and shit, and then, I don't really like the idea of someone havin someone do they biddin for em, like I got respect for the man who does his dirt all on his lonely, not the tyrant who puts himself on a pedastool and hands out orders like a dictator....

Porky Pig must of pissed him off something chronic though in order for Cube to dedicate a whole song to him..... I wonder what he'd do if Miss Piggy offered him out for a battle.....

Nevamind.....

Ebano Bianco
Ebano Bianco

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Ice Cube - Damn Homie! Sic Them Youngins on Em......

Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 8:48 PM

I think you could pick that song apart n I see cube written all over it... him being boss.. n introducing his sons like the godfather he is. Saying how if you fuck with him he'd revert back to the old ways n the AKs.. but he is talkin bout beef with a kat from back in the day that done him wrong... he's the puppet master n pulls the strings.. fool tried to go ham on porky pig... the big boss n fucked up.. is what he did.. so down the chain mutherfucker got dealt with... i love how in the video cubes got his nwa shirt on n his golf hat... fucking gangsta... i personally think the song was delivered and executed perfectl. .. Cube has a way with his words n he went hard as fuck... straight killed that shit..

If you put your mind to it N Your heart on it-then your soul owns it ~ACEUS

Newsletter Signup