Where's Everythang's Corrupt?

Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 2:24 PM

Been waiting more than a year for this album, but haven't seen ANY news about the album delay, when it's coming etc.

Album is a month late and Sasquatch is still on the front page. Where's the album? Is Cube on that Hollywood shit? Checked multiple people on Twitter and NOBODY is talking about the album. Why isn't WC? Aren't they on the album?

Would have LOVED to hype this album up and get sales through the roof on it, so it's very disappointing to see it almost neglected.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Where's Everythang's Corrupt?

Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Cube must be on some Detox shit at the moment.
    Either that or with all his movie making schemes, Ride Along, Jump St, Ride Along 2 biz, he just hasn't had the time to fully commit to the album ( He did say in an interview with Sway that there's alot more money to be made in the film industry so you can't hate him for puttin his energy into something profitable, regardless of the hollywood shit) . I been waitin ever since he dropped Everythangs Corrupt the single and I'm prayin he come out with somethin more thought inspiring than I Am The West ( which to me was commercialized bullshit ). Big fan of his 90's stuff, so with a concept like Everythang's Corrupt, and thinking how far you could go with that concept, i'm keepin an ear out for something semi political/conscious. But knowin how Cube likes to try and keep everythin "Gangsta" ( which is startin to come off as more played out than playable ) maybe he'll just drop another bomb on us and call it quits. ( And i don't mean the kinda bomb that gets mad airplay) WC sposed to be workin on another album atm, and he been real quiet on social media of late ( hopefully cos he too busy makin a wicked record ) but i'm sure his next album will be as consistantly OG as all his shit is ( Some people can keep it Gangsta without seemin like it's all for show ). I don't think there's gonna be many features on Everythangs Corrupt, even though alot of people are screamin for some old school Cali connects to jump on the mic with cube, but hey, you never know, we could all be pleasantly suprised.
    Hype the album anyway, maybe you'll start somethin that'll get Cube's attention and he'll give us a clue as to what his plans are.
    Peace

Ebano Bianco
    Ebano Bianco