the "Hey (Explicit) Song

Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 9:35 AM

hello guys, i just heard the awesome song on the frontpage. and i was trying to find it on youtube.
but it just aint there :p can somebody tell me how to get it. wich album is it on?

Thanks.

Replies to This Posting

1. Which album on is it?

Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 3:20 AM

Hi! Can anybody tell me which album on is it? And the Raider Nation is on that album? I read on the wikipedia's Lench Mob site there will be an Ice Cube album in 2010. Is that album?

2. RE: Which album on is it?

Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 5:06 PM

BELE$$ wrote:
    Hi! Can anybody tell me which album on is it? And the Raider Nation is on that album? I read on the wikipedia's Lench Mob site there will be an Ice Cube album in 2010. Is that album?

they're not on any album. maybe they'll be on his next album, i don't know. but i think raiders nation was just made for the documentary

3. RE: Which album on is it?

Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 1:13 AM

neilfy wrote:
    BELE$$ wrote:

they're not on any album. maybe they'll be on his next album, i don't know. but i think raiders nation was just made for the documentary

i don't think he'll have an new album soon, maybe about 1,5/2 years from now

4. RE: the mack 10 is dissin cube

Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 5:54 PM

shon2775 wrote:
    yeah i cant find the song also but mack 10 and g malone is dissin cube and the lench mob on his new cd on the song hoo bangin 2 he is saying cube will have to pay him if he do another wsc album with out him and talking alot of shit about guns and shit this bum need to b put in his place i hope cube let him have it cus wack 10 is feeling his self with out u nothing yo last 2 album cant c cubes last 2 so go fuck yo self all on wayne and baby dick u lame and im from Detroit and been riding with cube and the west coast music from day 1

Damn, first time i hear of this. If he is dissing Cube it's cos he knows his album will flop and he needs to create a buzz to generate sales!
    Fool I'm a vet you can bet...

5. RE: the

Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 7:54 AM

I am also looking for the song i got whats on the front page but its olny a sample so what album is the song on or were can i download it from, buy it from i just gotta get it the song is off da hook!! I need it for my ice cube music collection...

6. RE: the mack 10 is dissin cube

Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 7:56 AM

I can dance unda wata an not get wet

7. RE: the

Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 4:46 PM

Hey.mp3 - 2.81MB
    there is a link to download 'Hey'. enjoy

8. RE: the

Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 6:24 PM

dude u can download full mp3 in below link...awesome song..enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/?m4m1mynwhzr

9. RE: the mack 10 is dissin cube

Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 2:14 PM

what is it?

10. RE: the

Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 4:04 PM

@kimberly

you not heard the song? if you haven't, click on the link i posted up, that's it in full

Newsletter Signup