Hey

Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 4:06 PM

i LOVE this track man! can't wait to hear it at parties!

Replies to This Posting

  1. RE: Hey

    Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 3:24 AM

    yeah it's dope

  2. RE: Hey

    Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 4:18 AM

    Yeah, this track is the bomb!, but too short

  3. RE: Hey

    Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 7:37 AM

    yeah the track is hella dope! ice cube is the best west coast rapper! along with he's mates in NWA!

  4. RE: Hey

    Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 12:52 AM

    Geah! Cube know how to run thiz G shit! New track is really dope!

  5. RE: Hey

    Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 3:06 PM

    DOPE CUBE JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER

  6. RE: Hey

    Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 5:03 PM

    I love that song its has such a great beat :D, was that song on the janky promoters sound track?

  7. RE: Hey

    Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 1:49 PM

    kimberly wrote:
    I love that song its has such a great beat :D, was that song on the janky promoters sound track?

    yeah it was

  8. RE: Hey

    Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 6:38 PM

    neilfy wrote:
    kimberly wrote:
    I love that song its has such a great beat :D, was that song on the janky promoters sound track?

    yeah it was

    Thanks, is the sound track in stores yet??

  9. RE: Hey

    Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 9:03 AM

    kimberly wrote:
    neilfy wrote:
    kimberly wrote:
    I love that song its has such a great beat :D, was that song on the janky promoters sound track?

    yeah it was

    Thanks, is the sound track in stores yet??

    i don't know about that, but is it not in the janky promoters package on this site's store? could be wrong

  10. RE: Hey

    Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 10:17 PM

    neilfy wrote:
    kimberly wrote:
    neilfy wrote:
    kimberly wrote:
    I love that song its has such a great beat :D, was that song on the janky promoters sound track?

    yeah it was

    Thanks, is the sound track in stores yet??

    i don't know about that, but is it not in the janky promoters package on this site's store? could be wrong

    oh ill have 2 check that out or see if best buy got it :D