Raider Nation?!? or Faker Nation?!?

Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 6:45 AM

Man what the fu ck happened to fighting the power, the new world order, the jews, the toys in blue? What happened to - "stop being an uncle tom you little sellout" - your words - Now your selling football? I never heard paris or PE sellout like this shit....aint you got enough money??? I could almost cry...now more than ever society needs its people to stand up and say enough of this shit...you heard immortal technique - the 3rd world? thats some real shit motherfucker.

Chuck D says - "by the time I get to this age I should be able to teach"
what the fuck are you teaching these days? nuttin, your a rebel without a cause, the corporate type of rebel...hanging out with the same jews you used to hate? You and dre...see you in hell bitches

This is almost as bad as kid rocks Im an american warrior bullshit.
"you wanna be like jack, but jack is calling you a nigger behind your back"...your words - aint a goddamn thing changed and you know it...in fact, now its worse, now they got black people hypnotized by obaaaaaammaaaaa...oooooo the establishments good, ooooo the corporations are good ooooooo killing a million innocent civillians in iraq is beeaaauutifulllll, we dont torrttuuurreeee, raaapppeeee orr killllllll.....stand up motherfucker, enough time wasted on nonsense....

Cmon all you little gangster toys, all you cretens that dont have 2 brain cells to rub together, all you "keep it gangster, I get money" stupid motherfuckerz, say your shit, bring it on...

Malcolm X would be turning over in his grave at this shit...but all yall are too stupid to read.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Raider Nation?!? or Faker Nation?!?

Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 4:05 PM
  2. RE: Raider Nation?!? or Faker Nation?!?

Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 4:12 PM

stop hating

3. RE: Raider Nation?!? or Faker Nation?!?

Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 8:06 PM

your reply has consisted of nothing but - its only football. Shows how little you understand about how the elite rule 'peasant' minds...its not by accident that they own everything, you are one of the peasants unfortunately, I hope one day you unplug yourself from the corporate matrix. Did sports players get $300,000 a week before corporations? Keep asking questions, there are many answers....

your reply didnt address any of my accusations against ice cube.

Mussolini said - corporatism should be called facism - he should know...

So you want a gangsta record deal? you want some diamond bling? you want 'jack' to make ur devil dreams come true? yeah, all those africans should die to get you that diamond bling bitch? You are kept so stupid, you dont even know your being ruled by a corporate dictatorship.

If ANYONE TRIES TO SAY MALCOLM X WOULD APPROVE OF TEACHING MEN TO BE THUGS AND WOMEN TO BE WHORES - YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MESSED UP IN THE HEAD - YOULL BE ABLE TO CONVINCE YOURSELF OF ANYTHING - LIKE IRAQ HAS WMD's.....OR OBAMA CARES ABOUT THE BROTHERS ON THE STREET HAHAHAHAHA, THAT MAKES ME FUKN LAUGH BUDDY

4. RE: Raider Nation?!? or Faker Nation?!?

Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 6:45 PM

suck dick
    francesco bufano