whens cubes next cd coming out??

Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 11:18 AM

i read online that ice cube and dr dre where gonna be making a cd called "n.w.a boipic" but i havent heard anything about it. if anyone know anything about this plz let me know.

Replies to This Posting

  1. RE: whens cubes next cd coming out??

    Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 12:02 PM

    kimberly wrote:
    i read online that ice cube and dr dre where gonna be making a cd called "n.w.a boipic" but i havent heard anything about it. if anyone know anything about this plz let me know.


    The album should drop sometime later this year. As of now the record is still in the beginning stages and is title free. He's received beats from Hallway Productions once again and is recording tracks presently. Stay tuned...

    As far as Dre being involved, I think you're referring to the NWA documentary that is also in the works. Hopefully that drops this year as well.

  2. RE: whens cubes next cd coming out??

    Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 1:10 PM

    Phaedrus wrote:
    kimberly wrote:
    i read online that ice cube and dr dre where gonna be making a cd called "n.w.a boipic" but i havent heard anything about it. if anyone know anything about this plz let me know.


    The album should drop sometime later this year. As of now the record is still in the beginning stages and is title free. He's received beats from Hallway Productions once again and is recording tracks presently. Stay tuned...

    As far as Dre being involved, I think you're referring to the NWA documentary that is also in the works. Hopefully that drops this year as well.



    thanks :D

  3. RE: whens cubes next cd coming out??

    Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 3:12 AM

    cant wait for his new album and dre's and then the smoke out tour part 2!

  4. RE: whens cubes next cd coming out??

    Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 7:19 PM

    Fuck yeah cube's coming out with a new CD im gona get that shit.

  5. RE: whens cubes next cd coming out??

    Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 6:21 PM

    Alfa Wolf wrote:
    Fuck yeah cube's coming out with a new CD im gona get that shit.

    HELLZ YEAH THAT GOTTA BE AWESOME

  6. RE: whens cubes next cd coming out??

    Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 7:02 PM

    yeah i can t wait for cube new album its gonna be classic

  7. RE: whens cubes next cd coming out??

    Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 3:18 PM

    can't wait either! he said it's gonna be just full of bangers (can't remember if that was in an interview or in his blog), and if it comes out june/july like he said it should, this is gonna be my record for the summer

  8. RE: whens cubes next cd coming out??

    Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 11:28 PM

    this summer we all cant wait i hope he goes back to rock the bells 2010 and release it there