ICE CUBE THE MASSES & ILLUMANATI QUESTIONS FOR CUBE FROM BOSSOLO

Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 11:33 AM

IS ICE CUBE APART OF THE ILLUMANATI? DID HE SELL HIS SOUL
OR STAY TRUTH TO THE GAME.

ARE MOST OF THE SOUTHERN CALI RAPPERS A BRANCH FROM NWA?

DO U THINK CUBE IS DIRESPECTING THE COAST SAYING HE IS THE WEST?
OR IS HE JUST LETTING PEOPLE KNOW NOT TO FORGET ABOUT HIM.

WHEN IT TIME TO HANG IT UP? DO U THINK RAP HAS A AGE LIMIT?

WHAT DO U THINK BEING A SELLOUT IS CUBE?

HOW COME WE AS ARTIST HAVE TO SELL OUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN HOLLYWOOD?

DO U THINK U CAN BE SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT A MACHINE BEHIND YOU?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: ICE CUBE THE MASSES & ILLUMANATI QUESTIONS FOR CUBE FROM BOSSOLO

Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 10:50 PM

1.illumanati. hmm I dont think so, thats kinda deep playa. yes i would agree most cali rappers were inspired by nwa. no i dont think he is direspecting the coast by sayin he is the west,when i think of west rap i think of cube, so do most people. rap dosent have an age limit,thats what rap is all about breaking rules and stero types. a sell out is going all out 4 the paper or changin his ways to make more paper or to protect his self example a snitch sells out his boys 2 protect his self,or a rapper changes what he is tru 2 2 protect his self or 2 gain wealth. in 99 percent of most artist sale their soul cuz ,the consumers dictate what an artist puts out, most consumers are puppets, they buy what people tell them is hot.you can be successful with out the big machine, but u gotta work 10 times harder,and you will be noticed by a big machine.hmmm will you sell out 2 the big machine once your noticed? thats something 2 think about. im not cube but those are my thoughts peace

2. RE: ICE CUBE THE MASSES & ILLUMANATI QUESTIONS FOR CUBE FROM BOSSOLO

Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 5:52 AM

1.Cube always stay truth to the game
    2.cube earn the right to say he's the west he work damm hard all those year