Cube, drop that I Rep That West single!

Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 10:58 PM

my speakers are in serious need of a workout man. drop that fire. dubcnn.com is waiting on it!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Cube, drop that I Rep That West single!

Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 1:55 AM

yeah mine to man, may 26th is such a big wait, my internet aint to good so i cant watch the behind the scenes video whenever i want.
    why do you think the release date is so far away?
    they have already shot the video, it dosnt take that long to edit it does it?

2. RE: Cube, drop that I Rep That West single!

Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 5:27 AM

JeremyGroth wrote:
    yeah mine to man, may 26th is such a big wait, my internet aint to good so i cant watch the behind the scenes video whenever i want.

The edit has been done for at least a week now. Not sure why we have to wait until May 26th for the release...especially since Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It came out 8 months prior to the release of Raw Footage. And Do Ya Thang dropped on June 1st...2 1/2 months before RF. I guess they are promoting and marketing this record differently this go 'round.

3. RE: Cube, drop that I Rep That West single!

Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 8:34 AM

JeremyGroth wrote:

damn, that behind the scenes is worth the look. ice cube got some iced out chuckz! nah but i would think the single would be out if they're already filming the video. i'm checking the spots every few hours to check if the single dropped.

4. RE: Cube, drop that I Rep That West single!

Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 8:40 AM

marky707 wrote:
    JeremyGroth wrote:

im pretty sure cube is good with leaks so i think it will just come out when he says it does

damn, that behind the scenes is worth the look. ice cube got some iced out chuckz! nah but i would think the single would be out if they're already filming the video. i'm checking the spots every few hours to check if the single dropped.

Newsletter Signup