Eminem Recovery Leaked

Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Album leaked yesterday. I aint gunna lie, the hooks on most the tracks blew balls. It seems like he is talking about the same shit on each track. There are a couple good ones on there. Wats ur opinion?

Here is the DL link:
http://usershare.net/ycvjwqzqziy5

1. Cold Wind Blows
2. Talkin’ 2 Myself Feat. Kobe
3. On Fire
4. Won’t Back Down Feat. P!nk
5. W.t.p.
6. Going Through Changes
7. Not Afraid
8. Seduction
9. No Love Feat. Lil Wayne
10. Space Bound
11. Cinderella Man
12. 25 To Life
13. So Bad
14. Almost Famous
15. Love The Way You Lie Feat. Rihanna
16. You’re Never Over
17. Outro

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Eminem Recovery Leaked

Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 10:19 AM

you are all fucking stupid.noone can accept change dude is almost 40 years old.and ice cube? please this wannabe gangster with this pussy ass shows/movies.ice cube is fucking old news dude sucks.worst album? we will see how many albums sell in the first week compare it to how much ice cube sells lmao.ice cube will get destroyed why do you think ice cube has to stick with movies? his rap shit is over he sucks he cant come back hes trash fucking 90s rapper get the fuck out of here.eminem goes hard as fuck in this album listen to the lyrics.or listen to your shitty ice cube tracks stuck in that shitty wanna be gangster faggot.

2. RE: Eminem Recovery Leaked

Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Hi_Man wrote:
    Em is over i heard some tracks is bullshit i was surprise when i heard 50 cent but Em he looks like a Pop Rock star in his video Not Afraid .
    The album gonna be weak .
    Rihanna WTF? No D12 no 50 no Dr Dre no Obie Trice no Stat Quo no Royce Da 59.....
    I know most of them are not is Shady anymore but........
    I heard that D12 gonna release an album i hope without EM

and obie has not been on shady records since he got shot years ago dumb bitch

3. RE: Eminem Recovery Leaked

Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 12:41 PM

i waited one year before i got Relapse cause i wasn't sure about it,
    and about recovery i'm not going to get it soon, that track with Lol Wayne scares the shit out of me

I don't wanna ill, I just wanna chill
    And keep my hand around a 100 dollar bill

4. RE: Eminem Recovery Leaked

Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Not really feelin' the album but I do really enjoy "Going Through Some Changes" and "Spacebound" is cool as well as "Talkin' To Myself." Other than that I don't see myself listening to much more.

5. RE: Eminem Recovery Leaked

Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 1:14 PM

icecubesucks wrote:
    Hi_Man wrote:
    Em is over i heard some tracks is bullshit i was surprise when i heard 50 cent but Em he looks like a Pop Rock star in his video Not Afraid .
    The album gonna be weak .
    Rihanna WTF? No D12 no 50 no Dr Dre no Obie Trice no Stat Quo no Royce Da 59.....
    I know most of them are not is Shady anymore but........
    I heard that D12 gonna release an album i hope without EM

and obie has not been on shady records since he got shot years ago dumb bitch

Hey bitch ass!!!! You know how to read i write I know most of them are not is Shady records anymore. And Obie didn't left Shady after he got shot dumb ass he dropped second round on me after he got shot. And they still workin' together Em was present in the inauguration of Obie's new label.

6. RE: Eminem Recovery Leaked

Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 1:21 PM

icecubesucks wrote:
    you are all fucking stupid.noone can accept change dude is almost 40 years old.and ice cube? please this wannabe gangster with this pussy ass shows/movies.ice cube is fucking old news dude sucks.worst album? we will see how many albums sell in the first week compare it to how much ice cube sells lmao.ice cube will get destroyed why do you think ice cube has to stick with movies? his rap shit is over he sucks he cant come back hes trash fucking 90s rapper get the fuck out of here.eminem goes hard as fuck in this album listen to the lyrics.or listen to your shitty ice cube tracks stuck in that shitty wanna be gangster faggot.

Any normal hip hop fan will tell you that Eminem is no more the guy we knew he is not makin' hip hop anymore. Ice Cube is on independent of course he gonna sells less than Eminem but who's real?
    Ice Cube keeps it gangsta since day one and rare are the rappers who keeps it real like that they all made bullshit sometimes in their career. Em was good but this album........

7. RE: Eminem Recovery Leaked

Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 8:23 PM

icecubesucks wrote:

of course eminem is gonna sell more, all junkies and shit love eminem.
    i dont give a shit about sales. cube might not sell as much but shit its gonna be dope as fuck. better then this crap.
    i aint hating on eminem, im just hating on recovery. i loved relapse.
    even if he goes hard in the lyrics they dont mean shit if you aint got no good beat to it like he did in relapse with dre.

8. RE: Eminem Recovery Leaked

Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 2:01 PM

overall it be a dope album

9. RE: Eminem Recovery Leaked

Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 2:02 PM

overall it be a dope album

10. RE: Eminem Recovery Leaked

Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 3:22 PM

I think em needs to get into the mentality of cube or his old mentality of not givin a fuck about what anyone thinks & just make w.e. the hell feels like makin instead of collaborating with commercial artists like rihanna or pink or lil wayne & drake he's tryin 2 stay on top in the mainstream instead of just making whatever he feels like making like back then plus he seems to be forcing his slim shady character to the point it just seems weird & his lyrical side isn't as good as before but that's normal.
    Street Knowledge 101

11. RE: Eminem Recovery Leaked

Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Just listened to the album it has some solid tracks and I think he could have left Wayne and Pink off of it and it would have been better. At this point in his career he has changed and I don't think we will get greatness from him from start to finish in any on his CD's from now on but he will have great moments. I think this is the case with alot of artist who have classics in the past even Cube.

Newsletter Signup