Jay-Z And Dr. Dre’s New Music: The Most Anticipated Collaboration Was “Under Pressure” Or Is It Still Under Construction?!?!

Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 6:32 AM

http://bossip.com/258267/jay-z-and-dr-dres-new-music-the-most-anticipated-collaboration-was-under-pressure-or-is-it-still-under-construction/#more-258267

I found it average but it said that isn't the final version so i guess it gonna be better or i hope for him cause more than 5 years waitin' for this?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Jay-Z And Dr. Dreâ??s New Music: The Most Anticipated Collaboration Was â??Under Pressureâ?? Or Is It Still Under Construction?!?!

Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 6:37 AM

i don't like , it sounds technoish , i know dre will change his style but this is bad. jay-z's verse was great , but i don't like the beat.

2. RE: Jay-Z And Dr. Dreâ??s New Music: The Most Anticipated Collaboration Was â??Under Pressureâ?? Or Is It Still Under Construction?!?!

Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 11:36 AM

YaBoiFiya wrote:
    i don't like , it sounds technoish , i know dre will change his style but this is bad. jay-z's verse was great , but i don't like the beat.

Word. Dre should keep his element, he should do some westcoast beats again and should keep his old style. i miss hits like still dre !

most raper wanna make it al little bit techno-like cuz its mainstream and it sells. i hate all this muthafuckhaz who buys this shit
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I REP THAT WEST

3. RE: Jay-Z And Dr. Dreâ??s New Music: The Most Anticipated Collaboration Was â??Under Pressureâ?? Or Is It Still Under Construction?!?!

Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 12:11 PM

Lil-IceCube187 wrote:
    YaBoiFiya wrote:

Word. Dre should keep his element, he should do some westcoast beats again and should keep his old style. i miss hits like still dre !

most raper wanna make it al little bit techno-like cuz its mainstream and it sells. i hate all this muthafuckhaz who buys this shit
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I REP THAT WEST

You don't know how i hate techno and techno rap you got it right homie.
    Thanks to God it seems to be no more techno instrumentals in Rap.