Jay Rock Got Banned From Festival Because Ice Cube Was "Scared"

Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 9:14 AM

lol, i jus found out this shit they talkin' about Ice Cube and i jus' wanna let u know to see what's ur opinion about this

in my opinion Ice Cube won't be scared of nobody and the organizer was paid by jay rock to talk this shit

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/paid-in-dues-organizer-murs

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Jay Rock Got Banned From Festival Because Ice Cube Was "Scared"

Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 9:09 PM

Cube is a multimillionaire and a legend. Anyone organizing an event would be smart to provide security and have his best interest in mind. Don't know if Cube were scared or cautious. Who cares? No one wants to hear Jay Rock anyway. Dude is wack!!

2. Re: Jay Rock Got Banned From Festival Because Ice Cube Was "Scared"

Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 5:20 AM

who the FUCK is this nigga 9 albums in the game.....WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!!!!!! thats why he shit talking Cube , another nobody thats mad that he only known on his block. Dumb ass nigga nobody scared of JayRock get your finger out your ass and be a man you lil punk talk for yourself you was there long enough to let Cube know how you felt about that shit but you paid the man you hoe ass nigga!!! Cube tried to do your dumbass a favor he dont need your bum money you get on the radio and talk shit and YOU wanna talk about somebody being SCARED!! some of yall new west niggas funny GET THE FUCK OVER IT Cube dont work with self made dick tucked between they legs FUCK BOYS....Ya`Digg!!

Newsletter Signup