Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Eazy-E's 47th Birthday: September 7th 2010

Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 8:15 AM

R.I.P Eazy - E im gonna blast your music on that day, lets keep Eazy legacy alive

2. Re: Eazy-E's 47th Birthday: September 7th 2010

Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 12:28 PM

RIP

3. Re: Eazy-E's 47th Birthday: September 7th 2010

Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 2:13 PM

R.I.P DOG YOU WILL BE ALWAYZ THE OLD KING OF THE WEST COAST AND ALWAYZ IN OUR HEARTS.
    and i really have to say something,even that we're in ice cube site but i have to say that eazy was much better than cube and cube was so jealous about eazy!

NWA 4 LIFE

4. Re: Eazy-E's 47th Birthday: September 7th 2010

Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 4:02 PM

MC Ren the ruthlessvillain wrote:
    R.I.P DOG YOU WILL BE ALWAYZ THE OLD KING OF THE WEST COAST AND ALWAYZ IN OUR HEARTS.
    and i really have to say something,even that we're in ice cube site but i have to say that eazy was much better than cube and cube was so jealous about eazy!

jealous nah Eazy thought Cube on how the game works Eazy thought cube alot if anything cube looked up to Eazy back in thoes NWA days
    NWA 4 LIFE

5. Re: Eazy-E's 47th Birthday: September 7th 2010

Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 4:40 PM

MC Ren the ruthlessvillain wrote:

NWA 4 LIFE

Much love to Eazy-E R.I.P. you are missed. No desrespect Ren, but your are mistaken Ice Cube is and was better than anyone in NWA that's my opinion.

6. Re: Eazy-E's 47th Birthday: September 7th 2010

Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 11:46 AM

R.I.P. Eazy-E! the godfather of gangsta rap
    P.S. i bump eazy all day everyday not only on september 7 and you should do that too....is good for your ears lol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------Ca$hOnly---------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. Re: Eazy-E's 47th Birthday: September 7th 2010

Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 12:07 PM

Ca$hOnly wrote:
    R.I.P. Eazy-E! the godfather of gangsta rap
    P.S. i bump eazy all day everyday not only on september 7 and you should do that too....is good for your ears lol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------Ca$hOnly---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ah yeah Eazy is always good for the ears listening to E since i was a teen

8. tax avatar tax

Re: Eazy-E's 47th Birthday: September 7th 2010

Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 11:51 AM

happy bday eazy-e we love and miss you so so much

9. Re: Eazy-E's 47th Birthday: September 7th 2010

Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 5:38 PM

Happy Birthday Mr Eric Wright :D
    *IceCube4Ever*

10. Re: Eazy-E's 47th Birthday: September 7th 2010

Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 12:24 AM

Eazy-ECPT.com