New video clip for I Am The West?

Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 12:07 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r61Xw0Brpec

Damn... why this wack ass song is a single?

G-Funk/ West Coast producer

www.youtube.com/rtnproductionz
www.myspace.com/rtnproductionz

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: New video clip for I Am The West?

Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Rutran wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r61Xw0Brpec

Damn... why this wack ass song is a single?

IT not wack... U wack trip...Shit is banging... Ice Cube explained the song and the beat.. said he did the beat for his sons nigga.. stop trippin..

G-Funk/ West Coast producer

www.youtube.com/rtnproductionz
    www.myspace.com/rtnproductionz

2. Re: New video clip for I Am The West?

Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Oh, ok that's what those pimp pics were taken of... I didn't realize it because I also saw that video shoot of "Too West Coast" and I thought they were going that route.

I think Cube's trying to push his sons music... It's cool but I don't agree the way how he's doing it... They should have separate projects...

MAV

3. Re: New video clip for I Am The West?

Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 5:58 PM

mav72 wrote:
    Oh, ok that's what those pimp pics were taken of... I didn't realize it because I also saw that video shoot of "Too West Coast" and I thought they were going that route.

I think Cube's trying to push his sons music... It's cool but I don't agree the way how he's doing it... They should have separate projects...

MAV

yea i agree with you bro, but if you were in his situation.. their your sons lol, you love em so u do w/e, but tru say, they should work hard and not gain the fame that their father created.

4. Re: New video clip for I Am The West?

Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 6:24 PM

yeah i feel you man i never was into that track im not feeling it should never be on the album it dont fit the i am the west album

Newsletter Signup