Oil and Gas Companies

Mon, May 19, 2008 at 1:15 AM

Here is some actual uncensored (so far lol) news you probably won't see on your local channel, while the rest of the economy in WHOLE is in the shitter your friends (sure as HELL NOT MINE) BIG OIL are breaking record profits year after fucking year and driving the average person out of bussiness for monopolies to take over, over seas cheaper than HERE IN THE FUCKING COUNTRY THAT NEEDS IT.

your friendly hood reporter from a MILE HIGH.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Oil and Gas Companies

Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 4:42 AM

The news is the modern propaganda!!! And I can't believe most of the world is falling for it, all that hate against black people and muslims these days.. they use the black people and muslims people as a glue for the rich white and jew soceity (not all white and all jews offcourse) !! Ice cube is right that they are trying the dumb down the world !!

His album raw footage woke me up !! The world is playing games on us and they make unbelievable amounts of money and even more power with it !!! Cube keep bringin that political shit !!! And people keep posting this kind of messages to wake up more people !!!

Newsletter Signup