Saving Education

Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 1:10 AM

I would like to say, Now that i'm looking into the system of helping children,no one really cares about our childrens future. People say that they care until you ask them to really help. Even if your just asking for support with out asking for their money,just plain support and they turn their backs as if its not their problem or responsibility. Then they wonder why our youth turn to the streets? I keep saying, If we want change, we have got to stop being lazy,Thinking someone else will make change, And start helping one another out. No matter who you are, rich or poor. We need to come together in order to save our future. We all need to ask ourselves do we care just about ourselves? Is that fair? I know some of you are like "yea why should i care?, no one cares about me!" I can give you 100 reasons why you should care but i'll just give you one important reasons, our children! Now back to the meaning of this letter. Why is everything more important than education,like rap,basketball, baseball, the war, our house and our cars ? I mean everything is more important than our school system.Yes, we depend on the government, celebrities, and whom ever else, except us! When are we going to wake up and realize, that it's all up to us to make a profound difference. Yes, I know some of you are like," who is he? I'm you, That's who i am. I came from nothing, I ran the streets and did some of the worstest things that anyone of you could have done. Don't judge me because i'm tierd of seeing our children dropping out thinking the streets are better for them. I am a living testimony. If no one wants difference, why is it that everybody is trying so hard to rap or do something other than staying in the streets? ok? Do you feel me now? If I can get just one person to listen, I can help anybody that wants change. We just have to trust in god and what we want out of life.That goes for each and everyone! We can get everyone "Ready-To-Go", to another level. Listen! I said "We", now let's start today to make a difference and network with one another to get this program up and running. So that we can help our children and teachers,This program is going to make our teachers the celebrities, Not "Bet", or "Mtv" The teachers! Thank you Justin Johnson ,It's time and i'm not waiting anymore! Are you "Ready-to-Go? Thank u again for listening to my letter to the world

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Saving Education

Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 6:00 PM

This letter makes it sound as if its all the peiople's fault. But realy I think its every ones, see many students don't care about their education, the schools don't know how to manage their money, and like the letter says people are too greedy to help the schools.

Newsletter Signup