Newbie Here!!!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Hi,

my name is Adam.I'm newbie here.I'm 25 years old.I love travelling.I just found this forum at google.I seen some interesting threads and posts so I thought I would sign up.
Looking forward to learning and sharing from the community.
Adam
"Don't think about how weak you are, think of how strong you're going to be"

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Newbie Here!!!

Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 4:10 AM

business plan

global internet government

june 27th , 2014

executive summary

gig is global internet government , www.globalinternetgovernment.com . gig is a social network and media web site . gig will monitor every financial transaction by every government on earth . gig will promote transparency , accountability and freedom of speech . gig will allow all humans to understand and participate in what the united nations and the international monetary fund are doing . gig is the future of the world media . gig supports reproductive rights for all females on earth . gig will unify the world in terms of economic and political alliances much as europe has united in the same way . gig allows all people to help the u.n. and the i.m.f. save earth now by promoting birth control and womens equality world wide to help end overpopulation and allow the earths environment to survive and heal . gig is more than a web site , gig is a movement of the people to save the planet now with logic and reason and freedom for all .

management

gig was created by charles webster baer in portland oregon in the spring of 2000 . charles webster baer is the president and owner of gig . charles webster baer is the only gig employee to ever exist . charles is a 45 year old guy who has no kids and has never been married . charles is now in tianjin china teaching english . en.tute.edu.cn . charles would love to hear from you , charlesbaer@outlook.com . charles is looking for venture capital for gig in any amount . charles is willing to relocate gig to any city on earth . charles was born and raised in santa cruz , california . charles went to high school in newport , rhode island . charles graduated from the university of hawaii at hilo on the big island in 1994 . charles worked for surfer magazine as a journalist in this millennium and in the last millennium . charles worked for snowboarder magazine as a journalist in this millennium and the last millennium . charles is a former president of earth and is currently working on purchasing eastern russia on behalf of asia . charles has been known to be a frothing environmentalist and somewhat uppity .

financials

gig has no cash and gig has zero debt . charles owns 100% of gig and will own a majority of gig until 2040 . gig has no assests . gig is a start up in every sense of the word except for the fact that gig is now over 14 years old . gig is currently looking for any amount of venture capital . gig expects to be earning billions of dollars in the next decade in advertising revenue . this is because the whole species is going to be on gig soon because gig is the only way to save the planet earth . a yup . thats right . check it out . its not about cash , its about saving the planet , but , gig will make silly cash . a trillion dollars . its true . gig is the future of the world media . gig is going to unite the planet and thats a very lucrative thing to do . dig gig .

mission statement

gig wants to promote freedom and unity for all people everywhere . gig was to use the internet for what it was made for , to save earth by saving earths environment . gig feels the only way to do that is by creating a signifigant , sustained decline in the human population until we reach a sustainable level , which is probably around two or three billion humans on earth . gig feels the best way to this is to work with the IMF and UN to promote global and total womens reproductive rights legally , financially , and culturally . gig will only provide information . gig will not provide any money to anyone or anything ever . gig's main thing is making all governments transparent by publishing all governments budgets past and present . gig feels that all humans have the right to know how their government is spending their tax dollars . gig feels that all females have the right to decide for themselves if they want to get pregnent or stay pregnant or not . gig feels these rights are universal now and forever for all humans on earth . as a third generation silicon valley person , its time for silicon valley to grow a pair and step up .

charles baer
    tianjin china
    charlesbaer@outlook.com
    june 27th , 2014

Newsletter Signup