West up?

Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 8:29 PM

Hey what's going on? I just wanted to intoduce my self real quick before I start posting for the first time. I've been a big fan of Ice Cube since way back in the N.W.A. days and I love dude's movies especially Boyz N The Hood, Friday and Higher Learning. I'm originally form Hollywood, CA but I now live out here in Phoenix, AZ. Cube and other O.G. artists from the west coast like him have had a big influence on me and are part of the reason why I make music today. I think it's tight how Ice Cube is trying to connect with his fans through his site and get feedback for different types of things like for example picking a title for his new album. Anyway, enough about me I'ma get it cracking and get a couple posts in.

" Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin' " - DJ Quik

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: West up?

Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 11:23 AM

Hey nice to meet you.
    can i hear your music?

2. RE: West up?

Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 9:27 PM

What's up man, yeah you can check out a few beats I threw up a little while back on my myspace, even got me on there doing a little talkbox.

http://www.myspace.com/beatarchitect

I've been wanting to get on something else like Sound Click or something similar where artists can lease/buy beats. I have the beats on myspace and a lot of other ones available for lease/sell I just need a proper way to put it out there. In the mean time I keep making beats for my homies and other local artists and just keep doing what I love to do. Let me know what you think. Hey Cube, if you read this let me know what you think too. By the way, does any one know if there is a place on the forum where artist post up music?

" Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin' " - DJ Quik

Newsletter Signup