West Coast OG'z vs New West? Tha Chill (Of Comptons Most Wanted) Gets At Glasses Malone & Jay Rock For Not Respecting The Pioneers! "I Gave You Your Start. I Aint F*ckin With No Jay Rock Or Glasses & All That BS" + Says Glasses Dissed Snoop [Audio

Thu, May 6, 2010 at 4:19 PM

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: West Coast OG'z vs New West? Tha Chill (Of Comptons Most Wanted) Gets At Glasses Malone & Jay Rock For Not Respecting The Pioneers! "I Gave You Your Start. I Aint F*ckin With No Jay Rock Or Glasses & All That BS" + Says Glasses Dissed Snoop [Audio

Tue, May 25, 2010 at 2:43 PM

The best rappers in the game are the OG's of the West Coast. The only new rapper worth mentioned is The Game. And I'm not talking only about he west coast rappers.

2. RE: West Coast OG'z vs New West? Tha Chill (Of Comptons Most Wanted) Gets At Glasses Malone & Jay Rock For Not Respecting The Pioneers! "I Gave You Your Start. I Aint F*ckin With No Jay Rock Or Glasses & All That BS" + Says Glasses Dissed Snoop [Audio

Wed, May 26, 2010 at 8:01 AM

They have to stop the bullshit!!! They have to work together, imagine that a father don't help his son the next generation will restart all again? Imagine that Jay Z don't work with the new artits..... The West is in dabger since a long time that's unormal that the old generation had to save the west, nobody knows the new commers and what we ll know them if nobody introduce them?
    In Certefied video G Malone talks of Ice Cube & Eazy with respect.