Letz keep it real!

Wed, May 19, 2010 at 8:33 AM

How many of y'all were born and raised in the ghetto and how many of y'all still livin in this bitch?

I DO and i gotta say things were really nasty in the 90's but shit is still happenin even nowadays...

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Letz keep it real!

Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 11:25 AM

Damned0 wrote:
    I think all of us touch the street more or less, everyone who listen Ice Cube must now street.What sens to hear somthing but don`t understand this? Getto i lived there is about 50 family`s in one entry and there is 2-10 entry`s in block there is much diffrent but it`s still street rulez are the same maybe the goal is diffrent. Love my streets for me even it`s not gehtto this are the streets of me and my kind, don`t wanna be someone who i hate mean fucking goverment even if try to change the gov he will turn you to gaining power "politic", my gov is like bitch he`s licking from right to left dick and even his ass can fuck and it can only worst. Street will someday fuck this system like is system fucking now street. Just share a tear.

those are facts youre speaking of yo respects G
    RAP IS NEVER CONNA CHANGE BEQEUSE OF A SYSTEM PS (FUCK DA COPS)love da monyJOBS!!!!