who want the old times raps to come back

Thu, May 27, 2010 at 3:53 PM

i want the old time rap to come back because the old time rap has a lot of meaning to it abd the new rap has no meaning to it, do you agree or disgree to it

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: who want the old times raps to come back

Thu, May 27, 2010 at 5:21 PM

yeah i agree back in the day hiphop had meaning, most of today s hiphop is bullshit don t get me wrong theres some real good hiphop out today but hard to find, i hope cube and dre will bring back the old sounds back i miss it

2. RE: who want the old times raps to come back

Thu, May 27, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Yup, Yup I agree, We need it to come back, I mean if Drake is the biggest thing coming out right now hip hop is in a lot of trouble.

3. RE: who want the old times raps to come back

Fri, May 28, 2010 at 2:30 AM

Hip Hop is healing 2008 2009 were oh my God i don't wanna remember.
    The worst thing that they did is to put that Euro(gay)music or techno as instrumentals!!!!!!!!
    So since summer 2009 it is over and hip hop come back as usual with real instrumentals.
    The problem is when sometin' bring the money it becomes corrupted most of the times and the people are to blame too i mean why they bought or listen to the bullshit music! And we either a lot of all didn't listen to Lupe Fiasco Common Brother ali Mos def...... not all the time but we have to alternate between social rap like Nas gangsta rap like Yuckmouth, 50 cent(except the massacre & curtis)... social politics rap like Lupe or Brother Ali...... and Bullshit i mean girls money cars like Birdman
    Artists have to keeo it real cuz they are so hungry that they do anything stupid.
    Dr Dre one of the bullshit rapper he only keeps the sellers on the label like Eminem & 50 where are Joell Ortiz Rakim...........

4. RE: who want the old times raps to come back

Fri, May 28, 2010 at 6:24 AM

i dont listen to alot of stuff as i should but to me it sounds like garbage so i dont give it a chance to me it aint hip hop.
    what do you all think of KRS i know tha east vs west shit but hes a pretty wicked lyracist.

into ths shit since 86

5. RE: who want the old times raps to come back

Fri, May 28, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Some of the best MCs died around the same time hip hop did , eazy e , 2pac , biggie , big pun , ...ect , very few great MCs left in the game , keepin hip hop on life support.

6. RE: who want the old times raps to come back

Sat, May 29, 2010 at 5:37 AM

remember "were all in the same gang"
    maybe an update version & what about "white lines"
    thats tracks wicked use to get a yearly remix i think it happened for a decade,
    "the message"listen to these old classics & remember back to a time when everyone said rap is crap & only a few took it in i listened to nothing else but hip hop,
    then suddenly the shit got popular & tha same people dissin hip hop are now wearin beanies & shit.for me hip hop turned a sad corner with some of tha stuff thats gets play these days is just garbage.for me cube & krs are keepin hip hop alive for sure.
    into ths shit since 86