who want the old times raps to come back

Thu, May 27, 2010 at 3:53 PM

i want the old time rap to come back because the old time rap has a lot of meaning to it abd the new rap has no meaning to it, do you agree or disgree to it

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: who want the old times raps to come back

Fri, May 28, 2010 at 6:24 AM

i dont listen to alot of stuff as i should but to me it sounds like garbage so i dont give it a chance to me it aint hip hop.
    what do you all think of KRS i know tha east vs west shit but hes a pretty wicked lyracist.

into ths shit since 86

2. RE: who want the old times raps to come back

Fri, May 28, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Some of the best MCs died around the same time hip hop did , eazy e , 2pac , biggie , big pun , ...ect , very few great MCs left in the game , keepin hip hop on life support.

3. RE: who want the old times raps to come back

Sat, May 29, 2010 at 5:37 AM

remember "were all in the same gang"
    maybe an update version & what about "white lines"
    thats tracks wicked use to get a yearly remix i think it happened for a decade,
    "the message"listen to these old classics & remember back to a time when everyone said rap is crap & only a few took it in i listened to nothing else but hip hop,
    then suddenly the shit got popular & tha same people dissin hip hop are now wearin beanies & shit.for me hip hop turned a sad corner with some of tha stuff thats gets play these days is just garbage.for me cube & krs are keepin hip hop alive for sure.
    into ths shit since 86