Who do you think is the best MC in the game (besides Ice Cube)?

Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 2:43 PM

I would say Rakim aka the microphone friend I mean Rakim rocked the scene in the late 80's, in the 90's and even now in 2010
I would say DJ Premier (the best DJ in hip-hop) and Rakim (the best MC in hip-hop) should regroup as Gang Starr, they gotta bring it back to our ears, they can't let us with this mainstream "rappers" that rap for the pop charts!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Who do you think is the best MC in the game (besides Ice Cube)?

Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 5:11 PM

Wc :)
    *IceCube4Ever*

2. RE: Who do you think is the best MC in the game (besides Ice Cube)?

Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 6:15 PM

AZ, WC, rakim, bun B

3. RE: Who do you think is the best MC in the game (besides Ice Cube)?

Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 3:32 AM

There is no ONE best Mc many of them bring somethin' i wanna say KRS ONE Rakim GangStarr Mobb Deep Scarface UGK The Wu

4. RE: Who do you think is the best MC in the game (besides Ice Cube)?

Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 1:02 AM

this topic is str8 BULLSHIT.

u cant pick best MC, best rapper, best dj or best beatmaker. they all have diffrent style and how u can compare them ? u just cant!
    Ice Cube is great and one of my favorites but he is not the best in the game, its imposible....

to many good rappers in this game to pick one. Sickjaken is my fav lyric, Raekwon is best cokerapper, Breal have uniq voice, BIG had fantastic flow... its just a few of them, and there is many more dope muthafukas in rap game.... Nas, Wu tang, DILATED PEOPLES... cats from undergraund... and IceCube cant be best, he is great but not best.
    SA all day

5. RE: Who do you think is the best MC in the game (besides Ice Cube)?

Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 3:49 AM

Sickdog wrote:
    this topic is str8 BULLSHIT.

u cant pick best MC, best rapper, best dj or best beatmaker. they all have diffrent style and how u can compare them ? u just cant!
    Ice Cube is great and one of my favorites but he is not the best in the game, its imposible....

to many good rappers in this game to pick one. Sickjaken is my fav lyric, Raekwon is best cokerapper, Breal have uniq voice, BIG had fantastic flow... its just a few of them, and there is many more dope muthafukas in rap game.... Nas, Wu tang, DILATED PEOPLES... cats from undergraund... and IceCube cant be best, he is great but not best.
    SA all day

u always get me wrong dog...the topic says "who do YOU THINK is the best mc" so it's all about opinions I don't need no official charts...Wu-tang, Dilated they are GROUPS and i asked a MC!
    btw if my topics are so str8 up bullshits why do u bother comment on 'em?

6. RE: Who do you think is the best MC in the game (besides Ice Cube)?

Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 4:58 AM

WC...Crooked I is sick as hell too

7. RE: Who do you think is the best MC in the game (besides Ice Cube)?

Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 7:15 AM

Bun B, Jeezy

8. RE: Who do you think is the best MC in the game (besides Ice Cube)?

Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 2:30 PM

i would say ice cube i be more of dr dre or 2Pac