80-Year-Old Woman Beaten To Death With Cross In Church

Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 1:36 PM

An 80-year-old Arkansas woman was found dead in a church Sunday after authorities say she was beaten to death with a cross.

The pastor at Central United Methodist found the body of Lilian Wilson inside the church after the parishioner didn't show up for a service at another church.

Sheriff's Detective Keith Vaughn tells WREG that police were called to the church around 12:30 p.m. and think the woman was beaten to death with a large cross.

Wilson was reportedly at the house of worship to pick up disaster relief buckets when she was attacked.

Police have not released a motive but say they believe the assailants stole her 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis as well.

This man don't know GOD. You kill in a Church with A CROSS!!!!! Damn i'm afraid for this guy what will be his punishment in hell. That's make me think of all these fakes mans of god who rapes children in Church!!!! Mens don't have any respect. The last action is the most important this lady died in Church prayin' may Allah accept her in paradise.
R.I.P

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: 80-Year-Old Woman Beaten To Death With Cross In Church

Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 2:51 PM

thats so sad, only in america