Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Rolling Stones magazine declaring Jay Z as King of America wat do you think?

Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 12:21 PM

idk man....i think he deserves it...for the moment
    i liked very much his last album and i think it was the best hip-hop album of 2009

2. RE: Rolling Stones magazine declaring Jay Z as King of America wat do you think?

Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 1:54 PM

I think that's gotta be stupidest shit I've heard all year. rolling stones nothin but a buncha fuckin dick rider's who ride aboard the band wagon of who the media & the industry is hyping up so naturally rolling stone hypes up jay-z by sayin this purely upsurd statement just nothin surprising to expect from the commercial era of hip-hop that were currently in.
    Street Knowledge 101

3. RE: Rolling Stones magazine declaring Jay Z as King of America wat do you think?

Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 3:47 AM

Street Knowledge wrote:
    I think that's gotta be stupidest shit I've heard all year. rolling stones nothin but a buncha fuckin dick rider's who ride aboard the band wagon of who the media & the industry is hyping up so naturally rolling stone hypes up jay-z by sayin this purely upsurd statement just nothin surprising to expect from the commercial era of hip-hop that were currently in.

100% right!