T-Pain Says Everyone Should Stop Making Albums Unless You’re Susan Boyle!!!

Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 1:03 PM

T-Pain has mix and mastered his latest album “Revolver” but has decided not to release it. In a recent interview with MTV News, T-Pain states that everyone should stop making music because no one is selling albums…

Sounds Like T-Pain Is Trying to Start a Boycott!!!

MTV Shows

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: T-Pain Says Everyone Should Stop Making Albums Unless Youâ??re Susan Boyle!!!

Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 4:05 PM

I don't necessarily like t-pain or his music but I surely do agree with him everybody should do that make some kinda boycott cause the music industry really isn't selling no more.
    Street Knowledge 101

2. RE: T-Pain Says Everyone Should Stop Making Albums Unless You�re Susan Boyle!!!

Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 1:06 AM

and he should be the first!
    FUCK: t-pain, gucci mane, soulja boy, lil wayne and others destroyin the hip-hop movement!

3. RE: T-Pain Says Everyone Should Stop Making Albums Unless Youâ??re Susan Boyle!!!

Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 10:02 AM

Fuck his nagging ass.. People work 12 hours a day for a buck.. and his ass is nagging about that music business aint selling no more.. bitch make better music then.. instead of this fake ass hip hop. I dont give a shit that you make a couple of mill less...

4. RE: T-Pain Says Everyone Should Stop Making Albums Unless Youâ??re Susan Boyle!!!

Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 7:27 PM

T-Pain is one of the gayyyest rapper alive no one cares if u dont drop your gay album

EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR ICE CUBE-I AM THE WEST ALBUM YAA YAYY