50 Cent calls into G-Unit Radio (July.3.2010)

Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Part 1 - Talks about his Queens Gunity Foundation Event & goes in on Diddy!
Part 2 - Talks about his Movie Projects, Game wanting to Re-Unite with G-Unit, Dipset & what he thinks about Drake.
Part 3 - Talks about Dr. Dre's Detox, Banks and Yayo's upcoming projects, rumor about Capitol Records, Lebron James, & More!
Part 4 - Goes in on Diddy again & Talks about hat he is going to do for his Birthday!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: 50 Cent calls into G-Unit Radio (July.3.2010)

Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 4:11 AM

Thanks i was waitin' for 50's response but i got some problems to understand 50 cent.
    As i hear he didn't talk bad at Game am i right?

2. Re: 50 Cent calls into G-Unit Radio (July.3.2010)

Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 1:43 PM

Hi_Man wrote:
    Thanks i was waitin' for 50's response but i got some problems to understand 50 cent.

"I wish him luck (in re-uniting with G-unit), I wish that brotha' help and happiness in the future" -> LOL 50 was mocking Game right here man, he laugh after it too!
    "I really don't have any interest in making music with him" -> I think that's a STRAIGHT NO!

3. RE: Re: 50 Cent calls into G-Unit Radio (July.3.2010)

Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 2:29 PM

Ca$hOnly wrote:
    Hi_Man wrote:

"I wish him luck (in re-uniting with G-unit), I wish that brotha' help and happiness in the future" -> LOL 50 was mocking Game right here man, he laugh after it too!
    "I really don't have any interest in making music with him" -> I think that's a STRAIGHT NO!

Thank you! It's 50 with his mouth Afroman said "open your mouth!" i konw it's the bullet.
    Yeah that is what i heard, he didn't dissrespect him he laugh after him but it was cool you know .
    I know 50 is more violent with some people, i thaught he would eat him like he did in So disrespectful.

4. Re: 50 Cent calls into G-Unit Radio (July.3.2010)

Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Hi_Man wrote:
    Ca$hOnly wrote:
    Hi_Man wrote:

Thank you! It's 50 with his mouth Afroman said "open your mouth!" i konw it's the bullet.
    Yeah that is what i heard, he didn't dissrespect him he laugh after him but it was cool you know .
    I know 50 is more violent with some people, i thaught he would eat him like he did in So disrespectful.

LOL... 50 is like the main reason Game is even well known today....haha... so Game apparently wants or needs to mentoring on how to make good music.. cuz all the leaks we've heard off of R.E.D. haven't been that great... that Justin Timberlake single sucks... so idk man.. Game needs to go back to his roots...