Joke of the day: Will.I.Am Says, “I Am The Most Hip-Hop Ni**a Out Of All These Hip-Hop Ni**as!”

Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 12:43 PM

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Joke of the day: Will.I.Am Says, “I Am The Most Hip-Hop Ni**a Out Of All These Hip-Hop Ni**as!”

Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Damn, that fool must have been kicked in the head or something. How stupid can he be? Every hiphop fan knows Cube is the Most HipHop Nigga of all time!

2. Re: Joke of the day: Will.I.Am Says, “I Am The Most Hip-Hop Ni**a Out Of All These Hip-Hop Ni**as!”

Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 7:37 PM

Pfffff!!! this really is the joke of the day Will.i.am Hip Hop dont make me laugh hahahahahahaha!!!

3. Re: Joke of the day: Will.I.Am Says, “I Am The Most Hip-Hop Ni**a Out Of All These Hip-Hop Ni**as!”

Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 7:57 PM

You right Ayby17, he did hit his head doing all that wild dancing. i don't know about you all but i have yet to find a hip hop gauge, maybe he is getting his info from VIACOM and they told him he was a great MC according to them...lmao
    "Get Cha Mind Right"

4. Re: Joke of the day: Will.I.Am Says, “I Am The Most Hip-Hop Ni**a Out Of All These Hip-Hop Ni**as!”

Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 8:25 PM

Has Will.I.Am Been Smoking To Much? Lmao ICE Cube Is HIP HOP NOT WILL I AM!!!! This made me laugh thanks for it tho lmao
    *IceCube4Ever*

5. Re: Joke of the day: Will.I.Am Says, “I Am The Most Hip-Hop Ni**a Out Of All These Hip-Hop Ni**as!”

Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 9:18 PM

that nigga crazy and his music sucks

6. Re: Joke of the day: Will.I.Am Says, “I Am The Most Hip-Hop Ni**a Out Of All These Hip-Hop Ni**as!”

Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 7:01 AM

hahaha, now thats funny

7. Re: Joke of the day: Will.I.Am Says, “I Am The Most Hip-Hop Ni**a Out Of All These Hip-Hop Ni**as!”

Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 7:48 AM

Probly thinks it cause he was with eazy back in the day