Replies to This Posting

1. Re: 50 Cents Vows To Stop Beefing With Other MCs

Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 5:01 PM

LOL Hi_Man... You know that 50 called into Westwood bak in like march right? 50 said that back in march when he was still on his european tour... lol.. and guess what he is still beefin hahaha... but this beef with diddy is different... cuz diddy by sayin a scrub liek ross is even remotely close to biggie smalls is fucked up so i dont blame 50..

Hiphopwired stupid website haha cant believe they didnt hear this interview liek 4 months ago? cuz i did... it wasnt uploaded on westwoods youtube but was on thisis50.com///

2. Re: 50 Cents Vows To Stop Beefing With Other MCs

Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 5:24 AM

Justp94 wrote:
    LOL Hi_Man... You know that 50 called into Westwood bak in like march right? 50 said that back in march when he was still on his european tour... lol.. and guess what he is still beefin hahaha... but this beef with diddy is different... cuz diddy by sayin a scrub liek ross is even remotely close to biggie smalls is fucked up so i dont blame 50..

Hiphopwired stupid website haha cant believe they didnt hear this interview liek 4 months ago? cuz i did... it wasnt uploaded on westwoods youtube but was on thisis50.com///

YOU are 50's homie you know better lol.