Happy Birthday President Obama!

Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 8:41 AM

President Barack Obama turns 49-years-old today.

The 44th President of the United States is expected to celebrate his birthday today without the company of his wife Michelle and their two daughters Sasha and Malia.

The First Lady has taken Sasha to Spain for a visit, while Malia is away at a summer camp leaving The President free to travel to Chicago for a birthday celebration with friends.

Happy Birthday to the Commander In Chief!

hiphopwired

http://bossip.com/273541/happy-birthday-mr-president-barack-hussein-obama-turns-49-today-vacay-photos-of-michelle-malia-obama-inside/#comment-2088909

If you wanna wish the president a happy birthday
http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/barackbirthday?source=sitefeature

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Happy Birthday President Obama!

Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 9:50 AM

Fuck Obama.

2. Re: Happy Birthday President Obama!

Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 10:34 AM

Phaedrus wrote:
    Fuck Obama.

FUCK YOU!

3. Re: Happy Birthday President Obama!

Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 1:20 PM

Hi_Man wrote:
    Phaedrus wrote:
    Fuck Obama.

FUCK YOU!

Nice rejoinder. So from your home base in Paris you must give your approbation to Obama's bank bailouts, stimulus packages, attack on civil liberties, secret rendition flights, shielding the Bush regime from prison, outrageous economic policies, mandated health care with the addition of 17,000 plus IRS agents, surge in Afghanistan, lack of transparency, and pretty much every anti-Constitutional policy one could come across. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Looks like you're the one who has "Drank The Kool-Aid."

4. Re: Happy Birthday President Obama!

Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 2:45 PM

Phaedrus wrote:
    Hi_Man wrote:
    Phaedrus wrote:
    Fuck Obama.

FUCK YOU!

Nice rejoinder. So from your home base in Paris you must give your approbation to Obama's bank bailouts, stimulus packages, attack on civil liberties, secret rendition flights, shielding the Bush regime from prison, outrageous economic policies, mandated health care with the addition of 17,000 plus IRS agents, surge in Afghanistan, lack of transparency, and pretty much every anti-Constitutional policy one could come across. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Looks like you're the one who has "Drank The Kool-Aid."

I'm always open to debate you the one who started that like a hater! Like that we can talk,yes i'm not American so i'm not really able to talk like you, i mean i don't live in the US so i can't see the things like you. But you see you got to be disrespectful YOU DRANK THE KOOL AID ! I'm real,i'm not a FAN cause fans are suckers! I can really like somebody but i also can talk about his mistakes.

5. Re: Happy Birthday President Obama!

Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 9:27 PM

Hi_Man wrote:
    Phaedrus wrote:
    Hi_Man wrote:
    Phaedrus wrote:
    Fuck Obama.

FUCK YOU!

I'm always open to debate you the one who started that like a hater! Like that we can talk,yes i'm not American so i'm not really able to talk like you, i mean i don't live in the US so i can't see the things like you. But you see you got to be disrespectful YOU DRANK THE KOOL AID ! I'm real,i'm not a FAN cause fans are suckers! I can really like somebody but i also can talk about his mistakes.

It's amusing to me that you call me disrespectful when you're the one who said, "Fuck You" to me. Parisian logic perhaps?? I simply said, "Fuck Obama." If you can't handle that then that's on you.

But if you would like to point out what you feel Obama is doing that is so wonderful for this country and the world then please...by all means. And while you're at it please debunk the issues I listed above. I'll be waiting with my flag upside down.

6. Re: Happy Birthday President Obama!

Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 5:30 PM

It's amusing to me that you call me disrespectful when you're the one who said, "Fuck You" to me. Parisian logic perhaps?? I simply said, "Fuck Obama." If you can't handle that then that's on you.

"Parisian logic"..???..you didn't have to get nationality into it. that's gonna come back times three.

7. Re: Happy Birthday President Obama!

Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 6:11 AM

Okay, first of all thanks Catattack, if i'm stupid, i'm stupid bottom line, i'aint about any Parisian logic........
    Second of all you strated with the bad word not me, this is my post so i take it bad i don't mean to diss you just you said f*** i said f***. F*** it's not polite. You should have started with your second reply.
    Third of all: okay man my bad let's started over. I ve been reading some articles on the internet about what you said and it's surprise me cause i didn't know some of the things, i live in Paris so we don't heard enough about his policies i mean deeply. We know about the healthcare system,the banks,the surge.... but not all the anticonstitutionnal problems.
    So i'm gonna answer step by step.
    As i understand he continues Bush's legacy and even adds more laws of spying and violating Us citizens rights, right.
    I don't have many thing to say about it, i know that most of the supreme judge are Republicans aight?
    So i think it's difficult for him to back and supreme these laws , and when he become president it was an atmosphere of economic emergency and then comes many problems and know the Oil shit...... It's like he didn't have time enough to reaaly take care of that.
    For the problem of shielding the Bush regime from prison it's another problem, cause you know that 90% of the politics are shady people and how many of them went to jail? Even in France President Chirac should have been in prison but he is escapin from it. For the Us even Eisenhower (RIP) deserve a jail time cause he lies about the war in Vietnam,Bush senior did worst than his son he let Saddam in power while he could kill him, he let him in power to justify the presence of Us troops in the Middel East. Bush senior sacrifies Irakis lifes for his own pupose ........
    I also know tha Obama should have started a commission about the war on Irak like they did a commission for the 9/11.
    Like i said it's difficult to him with a state of emergency, unemployment....... and supreme court with many republicans judge.
    Finally i give you the point on that you got it right.
    About the surge in Afghanistan, americans citizen really wants the end of the war?
    Just the end of the war or also the hunt of Bin Laden?
    Cause if the people wants the end of the war he got to ends it.
    Ps don't be agressive at me.
    PEACE.

8. Re: Happy Birthday President Obama!

Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 1:04 PM

catattack wrote:

"Parisian logic"..???..you didn't have to get nationality into it. that's gonna come back times three.

LOL...okay, Mr. Strap-N-Hand. I probably shouldn't mess with you considering you have a gun in your profile pic. Grow up.

And by the way, Catattack...French is mostly the nationality of Parisians. The word Parisian is NOT a nationality. Get your shit in order before you prate. Put down the gun and pick up a book.

9. Re: Happy Birthday President Obama!

Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Hi_Man wrote:
    Okay, first of all thanks Catattack, if i'm stupid, i'm stupid bottom line, i'aint about any Parisian logic........
    Second of all you strated with the bad word not me, this is my post so i take it bad i don't mean to diss you just you said f*** i said f***. F*** it's not polite. You should have started with your second reply.
    Third of all: okay man my bad let's started over. I ve been reading some articles on the internet about what you said and it's surprise me cause i didn't know some of the things, i live in Paris so we don't heard enough about his policies i mean deeply. We know about the healthcare system,the banks,the surge.... but not all the anticonstitutionnal problems.
    So i'm gonna answer step by step.
    As i understand he continues Bush's legacy and even adds more laws of spying and violating Us citizens rights, right.
    I don't have many thing to say about it, i know that most of the supreme judge are Republicans aight?
    So i think it's difficult for him to back and supreme these laws , and when he become president it was an atmosphere of economic emergency and then comes many problems and know the Oil shit...... It's like he didn't have time enough to reaaly take care of that.
    For the problem of shielding the Bush regime from prison it's another problem, cause you know that 90% of the politics are shady people and how many of them went to jail? Even in France President Chirac should have been in prison but he is escapin from it. For the Us even Eisenhower (RIP) deserve a jail time cause he lies about the war in Vietnam,Bush senior did worst than his son he let Saddam in power while he could kill him, he let him in power to justify the presence of Us troops in the Middel East. Bush senior sacrifies Irakis lifes for his own pupose ........
    I also know tha Obama should have started a commission about the war on Irak like they did a commission for the 9/11.
    Like i said it's difficult to him with a state of emergency, unemployment....... and supreme court with many republicans judge.
    Finally i give you the point on that you got it right.
    About the surge in Afghanistan, americans citizen really wants the end of the war?
    Just the end of the war or also the hunt of Bin Laden?
    Cause if the people wants the end of the war he got to ends it.
    Ps don't be agressive at me.
    PEACE.

1st...yes, this is "your" post...but when you post a topic about a president's b-day then be sure that other members will respond. Plain and simple. I did so by saying quite concisely how I feel about the President. I WAS LOOKING for some responses to my reply so it was intentional. It was not to be impolite to you by any means. If I wanted to do that I would have done what you did in your original response to me by saying, "Fuck you." I refrained. You should have as well.

Secondly, I'm glad that you went researching online some of the issues I brought up previously. Although you may be misguided on some of them I applaud you for at least checking the information out. As far as going into every issue at this time I feel as though I don't have ample time to go through each one at the moment. However, I will say that the official story of 9/11 is completely bogus and once the citizens of the world understand this fact then some of those issues above can be dealt with rather quickly, i.e. Iraq, Afghanistan, torture, rendition, Guantanamo, the economy, Bin Laden (who's been dead for almost 9 years), spying, shielding Bush/Cheney and the neocons, etc...

P.S. Don't be aggressive towards me as I was not towards you personally. You took it that far. Let's end the ineffective bickering now and get to the conversation that matters.

Peace...

10. Re: Happy Birthday President Obama!

Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 8:41 AM

"""And by the way, Catattack...French is mostly the nationality of Parisians. The word Parisian is NOT a nationality. Get your shit in order before you prate. Put down the gun and pick up a book.""

but you did get my point, and that's the point. i thank you for so kindly informing me of how i used 'nationality' wrong.
    also, it's Miss, not mr. AND, just because my profile pic has a gun in it, what the fuck does that matter? I read all the time, but you're probably right, i SHOULD GET MY SHIT TOGETHER!!