Rapper Ice Cube Leaves J-Dee of Da Lench Mob Hanging!

Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 12:18 PM

I was listening to Guerillas In The Mist today and decided to look up Da Lenchmob on wiki & google. As a Cube fan I was saddened by this article and hope that it is not true. To summarize, it says that Cube has the means to pay for a good enough defense attorney to help JD get out of prison after over 15 years, but refuses to do so. I hope that there is a reason behind it. JD is puzzled because he says he would take a bullet for Cube & wonders why Cube wont even respond to his letters. Sometimes I wish Cube would really address these issues, specifically this and the one with Mack 10. Here is the link to the article:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2679083/rapper_ice_cube_leaves_jdee_of_da_lench.html?cat=33

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Rapper Ice Cube Leaves J-Dee of Da Lench Mob Hanging!

Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 8:36 AM
  2. Re: Rapper Ice Cube Leaves J-Dee of Da Lench Mob Hanging!

Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 11:22 AM

@Farisz - Yeah Cube should help JD. Plus in Cube's interview he said they write letters every once and a while, but JD says that Cube never responds. I will still buy his Cd and I'm still a fan, but I look at him a bit different now...

3. Re: Rapper Ice Cube Leaves J-Dee of Da Lench Mob Hanging!

Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 8:06 AM

no one knows what cube really said or j-dee...maybe cube has his reasons why he dont write him but we dont know if he does or not. and its not cubes responsibility to help him.. also that interview with j-dee was in 2004 annd cubes was in 2006. so maybe he didnt write him for a while but now he does....
    *IceCube4Ever*

4. Re: Rapper Ice Cube Leaves J-Dee of Da Lench Mob Hanging!

Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 12:17 PM

I luv Ice Cube but that iz some pretty janky shit! neva leave a homie down.

5. Re: Rapper Ice Cube Leaves J-Dee of Da Lench Mob Hanging!

Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 1:35 PM

THEY SDiLL TiGHT LiKE SKiNNYS !

6. Re: Rapper Ice Cube Leaves J-Dee of Da Lench Mob Hanging!

Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 6:20 AM

thats some fucked up shit

hows the irony
    'lost in tha system'

c'mon cube that shit aint right!!!!!!

into ths shit since 86

7. Re: Rapper Ice Cube Leaves J-Dee of Da Lench Mob Hanging!

Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 12:09 PM

NO-ONE CAN TELL CUBE WAHT TO DO . GET IT .