What would you do if you were me?

Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 3:46 PM

I was raised by my cousins cause my mother moved to europe. She couldn't find a good job here, so she had to move to Italy. My father is millionaire but never gave me nothing and doesn't give a shit about me or my family. I live at a poor hood in my country and always lived here. But now I'm 15 and I can put my father on court and get child support. I can live a better life, and that's good.

Now there's the problem. My dream is to become a Gangsta Rapper, and nowadays I see a lotta people lookin at nowadays rappers and sayin they're "fakes" and all. I'm afraid that, if I get this paper I can't become a rapper. Do you think that's true? If I get some more money (I won't change who I am) do you think I can write raps? I asked that to my homies here and they said that I can do it, but my songs are written in english and I gotta get american people's opinion. Most of my songs talk about livin a poor life, problems at tthe streets, police, prejudice and all this shit. What would you do?

Ps: I won't write the rest of my life, but I think that's enough : )

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: What would you do if you were me?

Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 1:13 AM

show us what your skills about boy! hit me up with some lyrics!

2. RE: What would you do if you were me?

Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 4:58 AM

If pops money don't come thru, keep workin hard @ what ur doin . Things don't happen over nite. Put ur music out there as best as u can. I know its hard wit no money but I trust u will find a way to get that paper. If ur passion is rappin then just do it! Good luck my brotha!

3. Re: What would you do if you were me?

Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 8:44 AM

What's up homie, my dad is bitch too so i got you.
    If Rick Ross could be a police guard and after make a hit called Hustlin and still get respect after we all know who he was ANYBODY COULD MAKE IT!
    After i hear about that i said even me a French i could rap in the USA.
    Don't worry cuz first of all imagine if don't succed in the rap game what you gonna do, you gonna blame yourself like : ah damn if i wasn't that stupid.....
    Second of all make him pay his dues it's gangsta it's not like you are already rich, make him pay for your momma!
    You are lucky that he didn't live wit you.....
    GOD bless you & good luck!