Snoop Dogg - Wet (VIDEO)

Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 5:32 AM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hip-Hop is like wine, older is better!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Snoop Dogg - Wet (VIDEO)

Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 11:43 PM

ffs, this shit is FUCKIN GAY, worst shit from snoop ever... nigga is 100% sellout ..
    SA all day

2. Re: Snoop Dogg - Wet (VIDEO)

Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 11:46 PM

Futs wrote:
    Come on man, snoop ain't gangsta no more...this song sucks...His last gangsta album was the blue carpet, after that he sucks...i'm a big fun of snoop but untill blue carpet, I ain't no hater but he is not doing hip hop no more...this is pop....

yeah iam agree on this, blue carpet was good album with that real snoopdogg vibe, some skip tracks and shitloads of good shit. there was few BANGERS on eggo trippin, i cant hate much on that album, its not good as blue carpet but u can listen to it.... then malice in wonderland... EPIC FAIL....

and now this IDIOT doing doggystyle 2 ... WTF nigga ? raekown made ob4cl2 and shit was SUPER DOPE, cuz it was REAL hip-hop, real part two. and now he is dropin this shit... fuckin disgusting.

snoop sucks.
    SA all day

3. Re: Snoop Dogg - Wet (VIDEO)

Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 1:47 AM

maybe snoop feels the need to remain mainstream, fearin about the thing that he'll go back to underground like the majority of the pioneers fell of and the world forgot about them...or maybe he just wanted to try some club bangers...in the end is all about the money
    Hip-Hop is like wine, older is better!