Pac Div

Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 4:13 PM

Here's the Dubcnn link to the new Pac Div Mixtape... These were the dudes that I was saying that Cube's sons styles would match up with perfectly... It's not "my cup of tea" because I grew up on that gangster ish but I admit they do have skills...

MAV

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Pac Div

Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 2:24 PM

I download the mixtape

2. Re: Pac Div

Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 4:56 AM

Yea, their first Mixtape (Church League Champions) was pretty dope also with some good beats... The 2nd one (Don't Mention It) had lyrics but I didn't like the beats as much... I like this third one as much as the 1st mixtape..

They kind of remind me of a modern version of Souls Of Mischief

3. Re: Pac Div

Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 8:17 AM

I just heard the mixtape, i didn't know them, the mixtape is good there are beats for all tastes , the lyrics are good, i liked supernegroes i forget the name of the song they used for it.
    This is the kind of atmosphere i was expecting from Lupe's Lasers , this last one is kind of depressive.

4. Re: Pac Div

Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 11:31 PM

Hi-Man2.0 wrote:
    I just heard the mixtape, i didn't know them, the mixtape is good there are beats for all tastes , the lyrics are good, i liked supernegroes i forget the name of the song they used for it.
    This is the kind of atmosphere i was expecting from Lupe's Lasers , this last one is kind of depressive.

The song that they used for "SuperNegros was fromRob Base DJ E Z Rock - It Takes Two.

5. Re: Pac Div

Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 9:29 PM

awesome! i love the beat. :))