Watch How I Met Your Mother, The Autumn of Break-Ups live stream 5 Nov, 2012

Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 10:37 AM

How I Met Your Mother The Autumn of Break-Ups
http://tinyurl.com/d6b8xkj
Watch How I Met Your Mother, The Autumn of Break-Ups live stream 5 Nov, 2012

Watch How I Met Your Mother - The Autumn of Break-Ups

Air date: 08:00 PM, Mon, November 05, 2012

TV Network: CBS

Watch How I Met Your Mother The Autumn of Break-Ups Season 8 Episode 5 on tv. This tv show will be shown on CBS at Sunday, September 18, 2005 06:00 PM. You must see this episode. Running time is only 30 minutes. Written by Kourtney Kang and directed by Pamela Fryman. Starring Alyson Hannigan, Bob Saget, Cobie Smulders, Jason Segel, Josh Radnor, Neil Patrick Harris. As the season of break-ups continues, Ted and Victoria must choose the next step in their long and complicated relationship. Meanwhile, Robin worries about Barney when he chooses a dog to be his wingman. How I Met Your Mother is a comedy about Ted and how he fell in love. It all started when Ted's best friend, Marshall, dropped the bombshell that he was going to propose to his longtime girlfriend, Lily, a kindergarten teacher. At that moment, Ted realized that he had better get a move on if he, too, hopes to find true love. Helping him in his quest is his friend Barney, a confirmed bachelor with endless, sometimes outrageous opinions, a penchant for suits and a foolproof way to meet women. When Ted meets Robin, he's sure it's love at first sight, but destiny has something else in store. This is going to be an exciting Comedy episode. Never miss it! watch how i met your mother season 8 online free, how i met your mother season 7 episode 19, live taping how i met your mother, how i met your mother full episodes season 1, watch how i met your mother free episodes, how i met your mother season 7 netflix instant streaming, how i met your mother season 7 episode 17, how i met your mother season 7 episode 11, watch live stream how i met your mother, how i met your mother season 7 episode 1

window.location='http://tinyurl.com/d6b8xkj';

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.