Watch Partners, Why are the Blumenthals Living in My House? live 5 Nov, 2012

Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Partners Why are the Blumenthals Living in My House?
http://tinyurl.com/cfnbkbh
Watch Partners, Why are the Blumenthals Living in My House? live 5 Nov, 2012

Watch Partners - Why are the Blumenthals Living in My House?

Air date: 08:30 PM, Monday, 05 November, 2012

TV Network: FOX

Watch Partners Why are the Blumenthals Living in My House? Season 1 Episode 5. This tv show will be shown on FOX at Thu, August 31, 1995 06:00 PM. You must see this tv episode. Remember the aired date guys. Starring Challen Cates, Dennis Howard, Julie Cobb, Scott Sundell, Xander Berkeley. Only 30 is running time of this tv episode. This tv show was directed by Ellen Gittelsohn. Written by Paul Redford. Alicia suspects Owen may by trying to pull the wool over her eyes when he asks sheepish about winning a BAAAA (Bay Area Architectural Association Award). Despite sparkling performances, some clever writing, and the presence of stellar sitcom director James Burrows behind several episodes, this romantic comedy, Partners, failed to entice viewers. Best friends Bob and Owen work together as aspiring young architects on the rise, their relationship complicated by Owen's recent engagement to Alicia. Perhaps the problem with the duo-becomes-triangle plot is that it really should have been told from Alicia's viewpoint, not Bob's. The subplot of Alicia trying to gain respect in her male-dominated law firm could have been much more interesting than Bob's attempts to find romantic love - particularly since he winds up with Alicia's therapist friend Lolie, one of the most annoying characters ever to appear on American television, thanks to a very brave performance by recurring guest star Corrine Bohrer. Every series is very interesting to watch, so don't forget to watch this tv serie. partners healthcare shuttle, watch partners 1982 online free, partners healthcare jobs charlestown, partners cbs, partnersfcu.org/, bones the partners in divorce watch online, www.partners.org/, watch crime partners (2003) online free, watch partners tv show online free, partners email

window.location='http://tinyurl.com/cfnbkbh';

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.